Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 139 of 145 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Got peace twice today (first with 2 interuptions [that peace started before i got up] and the other with no interruption) and also he took his bath at the start of the night so that left a few minutes with the kitchen and living room free. I have been the past months mostly waiting for him to go to bed and then go upstairs to make the last plate of food of the day but I have a 21:00 show (normally would watch later on HBO but i have insomnia + tuesday and thursday i have set times to get up) so I was not able to do that tonight (i may decide soon until the Dallas Stars starts their season to get up earlier and earlier which would give me free morning routines but the night routines would not be anymore - im asking myself what i like more and i think i prefer the night routine in peace since after its bedtime).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I was not able to get any peace today. Normally when he goes outside I know it but for a while this afternoon mom kept going outside and coming back so I just thought it was her again so I missed a few minutes without his television working. Once when getting upstairs I could not hear his television so I thought he was outside but he was still like usual sitting in his chair (when its not what hes doing he is walking around banging all over the floors) with the television in mute mode.

Apparently tomorrow mom is not coming to Rimouski too so I will be alone with a psychopath (she is a sociopath which is not better but between the 2 he is the most on the edge of completely losing it so the more dangerous).

Also I have again no idea when they will go to Ste-Florence, the other day I was sure they would go but now I am not too sure anymore.

And still zero visitor for the house.

N
N
It is official they decided not to go back to Ste-Florence (they decided it a while ago but finally i was told today).

Was able to get a few minutes of peace today three when all those times she went to the garage (first 2 he was running errands which gave a while without his tv).

Still no visitors.

Got another few minutes of peace, before that he closed his television then went outside and she went to the garage and minutes later he came back.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/29/18 06:35 PM.
N
N
Before I got up she went outside then he went outside to cut the grass and before I got up she several times went outside for short periods of times. Since I have been up I have had three moments of peace (1 with an interruption + the first for a short time). I have to get upstairs soon to make soon, when I started typing this he went in their bedroom so I hope it is to get his pajama and to take a bath, no the television is still on cry, last night he waited until I was done in the kitchen and this is when he took his bath, knowing how much of a psychopath he is that was done on purpose.

Just went upstairs and his pajama is indeed in the bathroom so I will wait until he closes his television, what I want to eat will take too long so he will be done before me but at least I will have a while instead of none at all!

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/30/18 08:41 PM.
N
N
Got peace once for a very short time. Also before we all left he closed his television then went outside but he was so disgusting while we were out that even mom got angry at him and even thrown back his attitude right at him and talked against him when he was not there (normally when she does that it is to make me say something bad too then insult or and scream at me but not this time).

I should be eating something to then start my night routine since I am extremely tired but I do not want to deal with that psychopath so I decided to wait it out tonight.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
No stress today.

N
N
Got peace once with four interruptions.

N
N
Got some peace yesterday with no interruptions (no peace the previous day - the best i was able to get is him muting his tv for like a minute - she did go outside a few times for short periods but since he was still there with his tv on this did not help me) and I could of had the entire morning routine alone (which would of been a miracle since she was still in the house when i got up getting ready to go outside but somehow she did not push my buttons) but dad decided to stop cutting the grass and sit on a chair on the front porch and before that he pushed my buttons (yes from OUTSIDE).

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Mother in law released from the hospital this morning. Now for a round of appointments to follow up.

N
N
Angie,

I hope she is okay now and that it was not too serious.

Page 139 of 145 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.