Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 182 of 194 1 2 180 181 182 183 184 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter + composed sugar), one white potato and pieces of a white onion boiled then after the water was drained I added pieces of some of the roast leftovers then heated it with sauce, Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts, some of the rice leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg with onion salt scrambled in the grease and butter and olive oil.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - most with butter and the last bites also with composed sugar), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and one Cavendish onion flavored potato patty with ketchup (did not ate the sides), Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts (eaten with salt), three white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it and some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), four slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer when i did it) and two carrots boiled (veg eaten with butter - half of the meat remained) and part of a salad made by mom (dad ate some too), Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts (some with salt and some without - i think the day before i did that too), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, most of a Kraft cheese slice, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with the rest of the cheese scrambled in the grease and butter and some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the salad and pork, two onion flavored Cavendish potato patties, Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts (eaten with salt), the rest of the Freddo milk chocolate bunny, some of a Kraft slice cheese, some of the rice leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg with the rest of the cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), part of a pork roast cooked by mom (dad ate some too - the rest was put in the fridge), Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts (eaten with salt), part of a Kraft cheese slice, some of the rice leftovers and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with the rest of the cheese and onion salt scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), four slice of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) and one white potato and one carrot boiled (vegs eaten with butter) and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter, the rest of the rice leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two fried eggs with two slices of Gadoua white bread (did not eat the whites and crusts), one white potato and three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer when i did that) boiled (ate the potato with butter), a Minions Kinder Surprise, pieces of a white onion and three or four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, macaroni with Bravo tomato sauce (after a while i went back upstairs and added a slice of Kraft cheese and 1 minute in the microwave to melt the cheese - some remained).

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), some of the macaroni leftovers with more cheese and a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Cheetos, pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter then one egg scrambled with it and six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, some of the macaroni (got it when potatoes were still left so ate the rest of that too).

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the macaroni leftovers and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and three slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the same day) boiled, two raspberry Pop Tarts, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then two eggs with a slice of Kraft cheese scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), pasta (pieces of a white onion + green onions + white mushrooms pan fried in butter and olive oil then to the pan i added twisted macaronis and then sauce and cheese - some remained), one Raspberry Pop Tart, the other, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 182 of 194 1 2 180 181 182 183 184 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.