Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 181 of 194 1 2 179 180 181 182 183 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice and Pepsi with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (the last of the top and again after it was toasted took most of the back and all of the top and some of the sides off - butter), the rest of the meat and sauce leftovers and two white potatoes and pieces of a yellow onion boiled then mashes with butter and milk, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the rest of the Freddo milk chocolate bunny, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
It's been lighter than usual lately - morning 1 toast and one egg, lunch a tossed salad or homemade soup, dinner 2 veg and a protein. Bedtime, small bowl granola with milk. Snacks grapes, mandarin orange, half banana.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - most with butter and the rest also with caramel), part of a full chicken cooked at Metro with St-Hubert barbecue sauce (dad also ate some - rest is in the fridge), Cheetos, cheese curds, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange burst, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one fried egg (did not eat the white and ate the yolk with a Gadoua white bread slice without the crusts) and one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter, fried pasta (vegetable oil + some of the chicken leftovers + macaroni + 1 green onion + soya sauce) and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, cheese curds, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and two eggs with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), fried pasta (vegetable oil + some of the chicken leftovers + fusilli + 1 green onion + soya sauce) and a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Cheetos, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter + caramel), fried pasta (vegetable oil + some of the chicken leftovers + rotini + 1 green onion + soya sauce) and some of a salad made by mom (dad ate some too - i think he even ate more for his supper), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Cheetos, three onion flavored Cavendish potato patties with ketchup (did not eat the sides), three or four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 butter + 1 with butter and caramel), more of mom's salad (later dad ate some too - a little remains) and one mini Selection three cheese pizza, four Cavendish onion flavored potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, cheese curds, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the rest of the curds with one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar), the rest of the salad and Dainty chicken rice (added butter a few times - some remained), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts, more peanuts but this time eaten with salt, five or six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil with onion salt and pieces of a white onion and one big mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then two eggs scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and composed sugar), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer when i did that) boiled, Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts (eaten with salt), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the rice leftovers and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and composed sugar), food made by mom (mashed white potatoes and carrots + pork roast - dad ate some too), Blue Menu roasted in shell peanuts (ate some with and some without salt), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the rice leftovers.

Page 181 of 194 1 2 179 180 181 182 183 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.