Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 83 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I saw a new brand of face products, there were for four different types of skin and four steps and I decided that would be my new face products but deciding when to use it and if having a facial before or not was driving me nuts.

I was in Montreal and went to La Ronde but left early without trying all my favorite rides that were left and the new ones that seemed interesting. Instead of taking the subway to leave I ended up walking on the bridge but it seemed like most people were doing that. Then after the bridge there was a subway station there (maybe in that dream this is how it worked - certainly not in real life) and I went there but I never had seen the name of that station and did not know what to do so I acted like I was looking for a friend then acted surprised to not see her and looked at the time (do not remember the name of the bracelet with the time) then took my cell and made believe a call asking her where she was. I got a real call on my cell while walking on the bridge but the reception was not good so I had asked that person to call me back.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I remember two dreams (it could of been 1).

All I remember was that I went to the hospital (it looked different and so was my house) and that at home dad was doing nothing sitting in a chair (the only difference with real life is that he was also not watching tv) and mom told him that the hospital would call back and I either thought or said aloud no they won't it does not work like that.

I was in the middle of a huge crowd that were protesting probably something idiotic since it was leftists. At one point I started to laugh hysterically because one of them screamed that Oprah Winfrey was a god or and a savior and then I imitated that person (right after everyone around agreed) and this is where they got angry at me but I did not care. Another screamed two idiotic things after each other and the last was the complete opposite so I laughing repeated both things and she said yeah looking at me like I was a moron not understanding and by then a crowd started to appear around me and I still was not scared and I continued still amused until they physically were touching me they were so close so I started to say to back away and to push them and hit them. They were threatening but none were able to hit me.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember (may of been only it but with some things missing) is that two people (looked like Elaine from Seinfeld and Phil from The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air) were in a subway and they or one of them said to someone else or and each others they were going to help or and save animals and then they looked at each others and one said the queen or something with the queen which was a stop and the other or someone else said yes and they got up to exit the subway.

I was in one of the bedrooms of the Saint-Hubert house, I also wanted to listen to music and dance but without anyone seeing me so I closed the shade and curtain but a crack remained so I made a plan to get everything from the window closed. Then I made sure nobody would enter after mom did and I screamed that I was changing and was able to hide behind a computer chair (i was naked - screamed that with an Elmo voice) she apologized then left. After I was sure nobody would see me and could enter I decided to masturbate (maybe had that idea when naked but was not doing it yet im sure) so I was wondering how and why and then I decided to take a rope from a bathrobe and made believe I was kidnapped and then I went on the floor in a cross position then made believe a kidnapper was putting a vibrator on the outside and leaving it there well after I had an orgasm then repeated another way I think.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

All I remember (it may just be that) is that I wanted to make a sandwich or hamburger or cheeseburger and that I thought about the big mac sauce that I had not tried yet so I was wondering if I would finally use it then or not, dad was also there near where the bottle was.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I ordered ants and I was happy when they finally arrived, I had wondered where and how I would keep them and I went with an habitat outside. Mom is the one who was there when the package arrived and she was not happy at all. I finally saw it and I told her they would be outside and she was still not happy but I did not care. I got the habitat outside and the ants too (i did not look like myself when i finally saw me).

I was in a store, I think I had pajamas first and I changed in the store but I was not ashamed of what I was wearing but when I changed I was. I got something in a big package first (duvet i think) then a few other things. My parents were there and I said something like it is on sale for the big thing which I went straight to after entering the store. That is all I remember but it may just be it.

N
N
I remember two dreams (may of been in the same and the order whether or not its different dreams may be different too).

All I remember is Vin Diesel was there, I knew him, people warned me about him but I did not care and at one point very happy with a huge smile on my face me, him and someone else we walked to a car talking and having fun.

Eminem and me were having sex basically non-stop and everywhere.

N
N
Okay something happened when I started to write the second dream of my last dreams and I ended up on another Bella Online page (i by mistake clicked on something of my keyboard and the favorites appeared on the left - it has sometimes happened but i never ended up on another page), there is no way I am starting this again!

Page 66 of 83 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.