Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 138 of 145 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
While dad was outside this morning a man approached him about our house, he talked about him to mom like he was a moron and I bet he talked to him like that too. Besides that and the woman this September who rang our door and asked a few questions about it nothing which is not surprising considering the amount they are asking for!

As for the rest they keep getting worst with every passing day so that has not changed. Sometimes I can get a few seconds or minutes of peace, yesterday afternoon I got more than an hour. They are supposed to go to Ste-Florence at the end of the month but this time they won't visit anyone they will go to the cemetery plus one or two store in Causapscal and at least one more in Amqui then they will come back.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
A miracle happened this morning, not only I got peace but it was for the entire morning routine and even more than that! Plus now dad is outside (mom is in her room) so when I went upstairs a few minutes ago it was stress free (less than 2 hours ago he closed his tv to get the mail - mom was upstairs BUT at least the tv was closed and 1 of them was outside at 1 point).

N
N
For a second straight day I had my entire morning routine in peace and today I got more peace time after!

N
N
Dad decided to go outside before my breakfast, mom was there to push my buttons but at least the television was not on, before he came back she went outside for a short time so that gave me some peace.

N
N
I had more peace today and it included my entire morning routine.

N
N
Got a few hours of peace, they were getting ready to go work outside when I got up so I could not have my entire morning routine in peace.

N
N
At the end of the afternoon I went upstairs to cook some food and he was outside, now he is taking a bath and I decided that I will make my last plate of food in advance (wanted to do it at 20:00 and its 19:31 so no big difference).

N
N
I thought they would not go work outside today then before breakfast mom did and it then looked like he would not but when I was getting my breakfast ready he did so that gave me some peace. He had been back from outside or running errands when I got up and he had been back for several minutes but it was after I was up that he opened his television. Now I am waiting for him to take his bath or go to bed to make some food.

N
N
Was able to get a few hours of peace. When I got up dad was coming back from talking with a neighbor, of course the television was soon opened. Now like last night I am waiting for the upstairs to be cleared (well the kitchen at least).

N
N
Since my last post here I got a few moments of peace including at least once getting all my morning routine in peace. It has always been with them being in the yard so every seconds they could come back. Also a few of those times he actually was working outside instead of walking around or sitting so he ended up with back pains and for a few straight days he went to bed during afternoon which thankfully meant his television was off. They were supposed to go to Ste-Florence (only the cemetery and then errands in 2 other cities - maybe they changed their mind or will when there and visit anyway) Wednesday but Thursday I have an appointment in Mont-Joli so I do not know if it means it changed their mind for that but they will go there soon anyway it is just the when I am not sure.

As for this house still zero visitors.

Page 138 of 145 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.