Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that a woman and her kid was in a train and the job of the woman was to taste things that were either expired or and to taste to see if it was, her daughter found jelly beans and asked her is that moldy mom (or something like that) and she tasted it and it was but she continued until she had swallowed it.

I asked dad if the Penguins had won their first game against the Capitals and he said no which [censored] me off since I hate Overschin (sp - normally i check the spelling of names but him i dont care) and he told me that Crosby was injured and I said will he play the next game and he said I don't think so he was having convulsions and I freaked out saying I bet that the psycho hit him (unless that was told to me earlier or i guessed it earlier) I asked I bet he is not punished and he said no implying that he should not be. I think that was it but I'm not sure.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember (maybe it was just that) is that I was near a baby animal and he or she had already long nails and I was impressed by that, I know also someone who was an expert with that animal was there and perhaps at least someone else. I also at one point or more held the baby and I was told to be careful and I said I know or something like that and nothing bad happened.

I thought I had won the lottery, I looked at every numbers and every were correct but for the last I had a 41 and it was a 40, then I wanted to know what having these numbers would pay and I could not figure out. I do not remember if that was enough or I won something else or it did like it does sometimes which is rewind and start again but turns out I had enough to spend a year in Dallas and have Stars season tickets (i said i would do that when checking the numbers - my parents were there too when that happened). I went to an American ambassy and the woman said what I needed after I told her where I wanted to go and for how long and why but one of the things were my school reports and I said I only had the last one and she said while shaking her head that I needed all since first grade and perhaps kindergarden (unless im the 1 who mentioned that). I then went to the high school where I passed the last year and asked if they still had these on their files then went to the primary school or perhaps it was my next step and the dream stopped before.

We were in the Saint-Hubert house but the surroundings were like swamps almost. Mom asked me what was the sign when Cobras had babies and I told her and she grimaced saying the one where she loved to walk would have two unless it was already done, I then said well you will not go walk today and she said yes and then said that she would not be alone. Then what I remember is seeing Toby a Golden Retriever I know and I went outside and he was very happy to see me, he was on something and then went down to where I was. That is all I remember besides a lot of people being there too (maybe that was it too).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was running errands with my parents. Like in real life they were making things stressful and despite being several hours before closing time and not having anything else to do and driving to a place we did not go often we had to hurry and then dad or and mom said that the next time we would be able to take our time and when of course when we went back it was not the case and they or he or she was able to freak out because in one of the stores that we were supposed to finish in but we started there I was looking for something I got the last time which I loved.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house, my parents were not there at least for the dream but my brother and a friend of his was (that friend never saw before so it was for the dream). I do not really remember much of what I was doing (was i working or living there alone or what) but I went to my bedroom to relax or and make food and then they entered despite my door being closed I told them to leave and perhaps something else, my brother asked my friend to sit and they finally got out but my brother talking (he had a different voice there) is actually as far as I remember the first time he has spoken in a dream of mine.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that a part of it or all of it had to di with Dogs and there was at least one other person in addition of myself plus one of the Dog that I petted at least one person was scared but the Dog was sweet.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was part of a small science group doing tests in a remote place where it was cold. Where we slept was all made of snow, our shelter, beds, everything and outside too. I woke up then was supposed to go somewhere by foot to work but after setting the fire (fireplace too was made of snow like everything else BUT what we used was not) and eating I was about to leave and suddenly everything went dark and I knew it meant a huge storm was coming so I immediately covered what we were working on and then fortified our equipment. Also a little before it became dark or then or a little after a little horror music started which in the dream I and noone else heard and it had to do with one of the microscopic specimen we had inside our shelter. The storm soon started and it was violent but the dream ended there.

A small group of people were near a huge group of Russian soldier and they were able to lure one young soldier to them with a chicken, at first the soldier was not sure but they showed it to him telling him how good it was and then they started to eat some and he went with them. He told them a time and that he had to be back by then and they assured him he would but he became more secure and relaxed and at the end instead of looking at the time he did not and then asked them if they were thirsty and went to get drinks where the others were (none were at the fridge though) and at first they all said what except one that was not sure but then he came back with nothing because they all changed their mind or and became not sure when he was there (he could still talk to them). I think it ended there.

Page 64 of 83 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.