Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 238 of 256 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:32 and got up at 12:55. I erased one note, started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, received a call (from a job center in Rimouski - the day before or 2-3 days prior someone else from there called me too), entered a contest from Ardene to win 500$, checked Windows for updates (1), played Battleships General Quarters, erased one note and changed ten notes, played Card Frenzy, changed one note and added three links, calculated one thing and erased one note and changed two notes, started the Defender, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, played Conquerors of the Island, calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed two notes and erased two notes, calculated two things and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, took aspirins, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, watched a new movie at 19:10, got one information, checked two things, changed the place of one link, played Conquerors of the Island, did one search and checked one thing, checked three things and erased one note, played Cootie, checked one thing, checked one thing, did two searches and got one information, did two searches, did one search and added one picture, did three searches, did three searches, calculated one thing and checked seven things, changed six notes and added five links and checked five things and calculated five things, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:47 and got up at 11:09. I erased one note and wrote one note, deleted one link and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), deleted eight pictures, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and got one information and did one search, changed two notes and checked two things and did one search and calculated one thing and added five pictures, changed one note and wrote one note, calculated two things and checked forty-two things and did one search and erased one note, erased one note and changed the place of one link, played Bubble Shooter, changed the place of two links and changed one note, played Bubble Shooter, played Bubble Shooter, changed two notes, played Bubble Shooter, started the Defender, watched the last prologue of Alien: Covenant (the 1 with Walter), played Bubble Shooter, changed two notes, did one search and checked one thing, played Bubble Shooter, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, played Bubble Shooter, checked one thing and changed two notes, played Bubble Shooter, deleted six links and checked two things and calculated one thing, showed mom a video, washed my television blanket and television cushion cover, erased nineteen notes and calculated two things and changed one note and added six links, deleted five links and did four searches and wrote four notes, changed the place of three links and deleted one link and changed one note, changed the place of two links, changed one note and changed the place of one link, played Bubble Shooter, calculated one thing, checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, changed seven notes and added two links and checked four things and calculated six things and changed the place of three links, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:49 and got up at 13:16. I changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing and washed my bedding (except the duvet), checked Windows for updates (0), did one search and erased seven notes and changed one note and calculated one thing and added nine links and checked one thing, did one search and changed two notes, did one search and changed the place of one link and changed one note, checked three things and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, played Cootie once, erased two notes and changed one note and calculated one thing and checked nine things, checked one thing and changed two notes, wrote three notes, calculated two things, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and checked three things and calculated two things, changed two notes and erased one note, played Cootie three times, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and changed one note, played Cootie seven times, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing, checked two things, played Cootie six times, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes and added two links, changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, played Cootie five times, changed one note and deleted one link, erased one note and did one search and calculated one thing and changed four notes, calculated one thing and checked thirty-seven things, deleted seven links and changed the place of one link, started the anti-malwares, checked two things, gave my part of the satellite bill, changed six notes and added two links and checked four things and calculated six things and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:22 and got up at 13:37. I erased one note and checked one thing, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus and checked two things, checked one thing, made an online order, added one link, changed one note and wrote two notes, calculated one thing and checked sixteen things and changed four notes and wrote four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link, played Puzzle Bubble, did one search and wrote one note and calculated one thing and checked seven things and started the Defender, calculated two things, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes, checked two things and did three searches and wrote one note and changed one note, checked one thing and wrote one note and got one information and changed two notes and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, played Puzzle Bubble, deleted one link and changed one note, checked two things, checked two things and calculated one thing and wrote one note and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note and calculated one thing and deleted one link, played Puzzle Bubble and checked Windows for updates (1), added one picture and changed two notes and started the anti-malwares, took aspirins, played Puzzle Bubble, got one information, changed eight notes and added one link and checked two things and calculated three things, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:39 and got up at 12:57. I erased two notes and wrote five notes and calculated one thing and checked twenty-one things and changed three notes, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my washcloths and towels, erased one note and checked two things and changed one note, did one search and wrote two notes and checked one thing, calculated two things and checked thirty-two things and changed two notes and erased two notes and did eight searches and wrote eleven notes, checked six things and calculated six things and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, played Disc Golf, changed two notes, checked Windows for updates (1 + restart), checked one thing and change one note, played Disc Golf, changed three notes, started the Defender, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, played Disc Golf, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, played Disc Golf, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and added one picture and calculated one thing, changed one note, started the anti-malwares, calculated one thing, changed seven notes and added eight links and checked nineteen things and changed the place of three links and deleted one link and calculated nine things, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/18/18 12:42 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:42 and got up at 12:16. I got one information and did one search and wrote one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, checked Windows for updates (1), did one search, played Flash Minesweeper one time both ways, got one information and changed two notes and deleted one link and checked two things and wrote two notes and added six pictures and calculated one thing, played Flash Minesweeper two times both ways, changed one note and deleted two links, played Flash Minesweeper three times both ways, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed two notes and deleted one link, played Flash Minesweeper four times both ways, deleted one link and changed one note, calculated one thing, played Flash Minesweeper five times both ways, deleted three links and changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed three notes, deleted one link and checked one thing, did one search and checked one thing and wrote two notes, checked six things and wrote two notes, changed one note and added one link, checked one thing and changed one note, added one picture and calculated one thing and checked thirty-four things and changed one note, calculated two things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and started the anti-malwares, changed eight notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:00 and got up at 12:26. I checked one thing, wrote one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note, checked one thing, checked two things, changed one note, (cannot read what i wrote) and did one search, deleted two links and changed one note, played Ashtons Family Resort, started the Defender, changed three notes and wrote one note and erased two notes, played Ashtons Family Resort, changed two notes, played Ashtons Family Resort, did one search and changed one note, calculated one thing, signed something for mom, played Ashtons Family Resort, changed three notes, played Ashtons Family Resort, changed one note, played Ashtons Family Resort, did three searches, played Ashtons Family Resort, checked four things and wrote four notes, played Ashtons Family Resort, calculated one thing and checked thirty-three things, played Ashtons Family Resort, got one information, played Ashtons Family Resort, changed one note, changed one note, did one search, deleted four links, started the anti-malwares, wrote eight notes and calculated one thing, checked one thing, changed six notes and calculated three things and checked seven things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:04 and got up at 12:22. I checked one thing and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, got one information and did nine searches and added one link and calculated nine things and checked sixty things and changed five notes and erased three things and wrote thirteen notes, changed two notes and checked one thing and deleted three links, played Number Lines, started the Defender, asked mom to help me with one thing and she did it, did one search and erased fourteen things and calculated one thing, checked one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and calculated three things and checked five things, checked one thing and did one search and added twelve pictures and deleted one picture and calculated three things and checked forty-three things and changed two notes, played Number Lines, changed two notes and deleted one link, played Number Lines, changed one note and did two searches and calculated one thing and checked one thing and deleted one link, played Number Lines, changed two notes and got one information and checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing and changed one note and added three links, checked Windows for updates (2), calculated one thing and did three searches and changed two notes and changed the place of three links, played Number Lines, calculated one thing and checked forty-nine things, changed one note and erased one note and started the anti-malwares, checked two things and calculated three things and got one information, did one search, calculated one thing, checked one thing, played Number Lines, checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked two things and wrote one note, did one search, changed six notes and calculated three things and checked seven things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:33 and got up at 13:05. I checked five things and changed one note and erased four notes and wrote two notes and calculated two things, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed the washcloths used when shaving my face, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note and deleted one link, added one link, checked one thing, changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and checked fifty-three things and changed eight notes and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, played The Shell Game, changed two notes and checked two things and calculated two things, did one search and got four informations and changed three notes and deleted two links and started the Defender, checked one thing and got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, played The Shell Game, changed two notes, asked mom for help for one thing and after she did it she looked at bookmarks on Amazon Canada and after putting in the favorites what she wants she looked at what that seller had, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed one note and did two searches and added seven pictures and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and checked one thing, got one information and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and changed the place of one link, changed two notes, did one search and added two links and deleted four links, started the anti-malwares, calculated one thing, added one picture and checked one thing, changed seven notes and calculated three things and checked seven things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

Page 238 of 256 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.