Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 115 of 134 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 133 134
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched the rest of february 17 - there was 6 new and no double) and the melatonin (will try the 5th dosage).

I was supposed to have my waxing appointment today and run errands but the weather is too awful (the man who drives the machine that gets snow off the streets has not even came on our street so dad would have to shovel the street with that tornado like wind) but I have pills until Saturday so Sunday maximum I have to go to the drugstore plus my credit card bill I have until the eleventh to pay it, I do not want to be half dead for the games tomorrow and the next day especially since that may be the last games until October so it will have to be in the afternoon I do that, the waxing the only negative is that I have to wait until talking face to face to someone normal.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (there was 1 new and it was not a double), MasterChef Junior and the Dallas Stars.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/06/18 04:06 PM.
N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 18 - there was 6 new and no double but the 1 from the previous day was a double so got 1 from the extra pile for it) and the Dallas Stars.

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (there was 5 new and 1 from the day before was a double - also for the first time i had to write down a title with the date to not watch the start because that part had a better quality in a new video but that 1 also has more and i was not sure so will know when watching it) and play Card Sharks twice (that game always is named like that on any websites ive played it BUT when you play it it says another name - will play on Free Web Arcade - ill go for a perfect game for i think the first time).

N
N
Should not of decided to try to get a perfect game with that small game because now I am starting to be angry that I cannot, I will go for a third try today and if I do not get it I will try again tomorrow.

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 19, 20 and 21 - there was 1 video and it was a double so got 1 from the extra pile) and play General Quarters three times on Free Web Arcade (normally that game is called Battleships [it is everywhere else ive played it] but it may be the right name - havent played it in a long time).

N
N
Wow played it twice so far and won all, when I played it again a few times last year after not playing it for years I maybe won like once or twice if that! Also turns out the exact name of it is Battleships General Quarters. Oh and Card Sharks the real name is Card Frenzy but for some reason it is almost always called the other name (maybe because its based on a game show and that show was called Card Sharks - unless im mistaken).

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 22 - there was 1 new and not a double), waxing appointment and the melatonin (will try the 6th dosage tonight).

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday there was 4 new and the 1 from the day before was a double so got 1 from the extra pile for that day), play Warship Strafe (last year when i started playing Battleships again i decided 1 day to see what other online games of that game existed and its 1 of the 3 i played - theres less boats and its easy to miss since you drop the bomb with an helicopter and the board moves too if i remember - will never play it again after today) and drool over myself while watching Michael Fassbender (Alien: Covenant plays twice but with the night i had i cannot watch the second presentation).

Edit: Just looked and now it is only one representation! Yesterday it said 21:00 and 23 and something (after :00 and before :30) but now it is at 23:00, I still will watch completely because I want to do that but that is frustrating especially since I am tired! Normally these errors do not happen mad!

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/11/18 03:36 PM.
N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 23 - there was 6 new and 1 double - 1 of the 7 channels was deleted by youtube and i had 1 aside in case so added that to the others), play Dynomite (thought of that game last year and realised it was discontinued but a website has a cheap version of it and i will play it for the last times) and watch the first epilogue of Alien: Covenant (the 1 with David).

A website called Freegame3 was the only one who had that cheap version when I looked for it last month and I put it in my favorites but now that website is either gone or down so I cannot play it that one last time like I wanted to.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/12/18 03:32 PM.
Page 115 of 134 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.