Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 178 of 194 1 2 176 177 178 179 180 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (6 slices of what was a pork roast [out the freezer when i did that] + Selection broccoli and cauliflower - vegs with butter + some meat remained), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one Minions Kinder Surprise, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), one quarter of a Mikes lasagna, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil with pieces of a small yellow onion, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one of the leftovers pork slice, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the lasagna leftovers, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, some of the pork leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil with onion salt and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it (did not eat all of that).

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/07/18 12:51 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel but i do not remember which was first), the rest of the lasagna leftovers, the rest of the pork leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, half of a Freddo solid milk chocolate bunny, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with three toasts made with a white bread cut and baked at either Metro or IGA (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (what was left of the what was a filet mignon roast [out the freezer that day] + 1 white potato + 2 carrots [vegs eaten with butter]), Coaticook vanilla ice cream (took aspirins before eating that), four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/09/18 12:35 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + rotini + green onions + soya sauce - some remained), the rest of the milk chocolate solid bunny, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts and butter - did not eat all that - it has become disgusting so asked dad and mom to stop buying it for me), part of a full chicken cooked at Super C and one slice of Gadoua white bread (not the crusts) with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, more of the chicken and sauce (dad ate some too - not a lot of it remained + we got another too), cheese curds (my favorite brand with the mouse on it - it was fresh), six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and Selection powdered fruit punch (it stinks and sometimes tastes weird but will keep drinking it - Coolaid for me is 1 spoon for every 1/4 water and i tried that and it worked) with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), the rest of the chicken and two white potatoes boiled and St-Hubert sauce, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the pasta leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (some remained and i put it all in the fridge) and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel), the potatoes leftovers and some of the second chicken (dad had ate like half of it) and the leftovers sauce, Coaticook vanilla ice cream (did not eat all - only a spoon remained), Lay's wavy salt an vinegar chips, cheddar cheese curds, some of the pasta leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg with cheddar cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel), some of the chicken leftovers and one white potato and one carrot boiled with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, cheddar cheese curds, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 178 of 194 1 2 176 177 178 179 180 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.