Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 83 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had three dreams that I wrote down but then it took forever and it was not posted, I am not doing that again!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Oh wow do it did post and it was not showing! I still will not write the next two posts (anyway i cannot because i got rid of the writings after my second or third try here)!

N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Here I go again!

N
N
Wow that was weird not doing that yesterday morning!

I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I decided to leave and while confronting my parents. It happened in the Saint-Hubert house. I was screaming mostly and it all came out one thing at a time and I also insulted them and also showed them how I would be okay far away from them. Sometimes they ignored me sometimes they tried to break me in their own ways sometimes they were scared sometimes they thought I would not leave sometimes they were angry sometimes they talked to me. I woke up while screaming at dad.

A woman (i do not think it was me) was doing like a countdown or something like that with a roll that was on another thing that looked like a roll or something like that. That thing had several things and she was using each one at a time, she was trying to make it work despite people not believing it would work or and being against that or and thinking it was stupid.

N
N
I remember two dreams (could of been in the same dream - in both i think it either changed a lot or and something else happened).

I had a Macaw (blue and gold) and we were very close then I made a boyfriend and I was wondering if we could have a relationship without changing mine with the Macaw.

I was pregnant and giving birth, the doctor kept looking and it was getting on my nerves and when he entered the room for the last time I got scared he would look again.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with Jamie Benn or some of it had to do with him (i think it had to do with him shaving his face).

Me and a friend decided to go visit our high school. She was more excited than me especially since she had graduated. Sometimes she looked at me worried. It was Summer and it looked empty but then we realise it was almost like a full day of school. We went to a door then it closed before we arrived and after a while we finally entered. Some parts outside and inside it looked like it and some parts also outside and inside it did not. We were able to walk around, we or one of us saw a teacher we knew (if 1 of us then we told each other) then we talked to the principal or someone else in charge and when he asked us our year after we told him what we were doing there (i do not think he asked) she said it then I said sad that I did not finish, that I had issues then that I still had. He was not judgemental and my friend was sad for me or just worried. This is all I remember.

All I remember is that it had to do with one animal or at least one animal was in it, it also may of been dreamed before.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Me and dad and maybe mom went to a restaurant, Mariah Carey was close by and she wanted her favorite mattress to follow her and somehow we ended up with it on our backseat but someone else was supposed to come for it and did not so I called her from my cell phone and she said that she decided to just change it and I was angry and or insulted so I asked what to do with it and she said that she did not want it back. I thought for a while to just got rid of it then to sell it but I decided to give it back to her to teach her. Dad came back with the food that looked good but I had forgot to ask him to ask them if there was nuts. I looked in their menu and their food (maybe i saw it when i looked - i also remember seeing them cook it but i know i never entered the restaurant unless im forgetting it). I think I decided to eat it anyway. That is all I remember but that could of been it.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house and the phone rang, I knew it was grandma and I did not want to talk to her but for some reason I answered anyway (felt sorry i think) she went on and on about Luc her favorite son and then she asked me something about something he was missing and I told her I did not know but she became silent and I went to get the thing he had that was broken and I said each things I saw on it (words i think - i think it was a gun) and when she said that is it I said that I still did not know. When I finally hung up (i think other things happened too probably all on the phone) mom asked me why I answered and I do not remember the rest.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in Hawaii and Godzilla was there. He was attacked immediately by humans especially with large bombs and at first I was in the worst part to be, I even almost got crushed by one of his feet. I got away and decided to best way to survive was go in the water so I somehow found a small boat (inflatable i think) and went in, the waves were not huge but they were big enough so I did not go far but it was far enough so that I was not in any danger anymore.

Page 59 of 83 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.