Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 57 of 83 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house with my parents. A death occurred in the family and many members were supposed to come stay at our house. I hated it but tried to act normal and nice anyway. I was not going to go to the funeral so I was looking forward to that time alone and also was making plans on how to be alone during that time. When an ant arrived mom looked at me concerned which shocked me but I went to greet her, I thought she would hug me like the others so I made the first move but she did not. Besides that and trying to do my things without being bothered I only remember this but I think this was it.

I was not in that one I believe. Three people were lost in a mountain in Winter, they found a big RV abandoned that still had fuel, water and plenty of food and blankets. One of them was using too much, one wanted to leave on foot and the other was trying to do what was best for their survival.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

There was an invasion of Earth, things were spread around (looked like electronics) and it invaded people's minds and they became like zombies. A woman with her baby thought it was weird and she and her ended up in a hotel and she was able to not touch it and go to another room where there were none of those things then she got away but when some people who were not themselves went to them (they were searched for - a woman and a baby girl) she said I have a boy and thankfully when they looked at the baby they (or maybe just 1 person) believed it was a boy and they got away. This is all I remember but I am sure it was just it.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was watching a documentary or something that sounded and looked like one. It was about (unless that is how it ended - im pretty sure something else happened before) women in a certain place in what looked somewhere in Africa who were mistreated by men and the number one way was being cut by machetes or axes. They showed one (the camera was high not on the ground) man walk fast where many people were and he started to chop his wife who when he stopped she got up walked around and went behind her husband and followed him when he walked. I was shocked and also surprised she was in one piece and not bleeding but soon I saw she had a cut on the left side of the head then it started bleeding and soon blood was everywhere but she stayed up and followed him.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house but there was clothes everywhere. I was in one of the four bedrooms upstairs watching television. I had the impression of being looked or and someone or something was near. I think I looked around and I do not remember how that happened. I remember going back to the television (the chair only the tip did not have clothes on and i was sitting like that) and then I saw whatever it was in the bedroom next to where I was, it looked like a man, I was scared it could be a real man and I decided to go there and I screamed to go away, I was pointing too, I saw it and went there pointing there and screaming (screams and words) it had disappeared and then came back again looking like a man (menacing) and I made a movement with my right arm screaming and I woke up jumping a little and making the same movement with that arm.

I do not know if I had move on my own or had my own business or they would leave for a vacation or I would take the vacation but I was doing things that had to do with it then they told me they would run errands, it was late and I had lots of things to do but I said I would go because I needed things for that time. Before or then or after I told my brother who wanted to come but not wait to walk and we would just pick him up and he did that. I put on clothes that were either ugly together or and dirty or and wet but I did not care and instead of sunglasses I put on clear sunglasses because it would be dark soon. In the car we were a few minutes at least away from the house (different from now and then and before) and remembered my brother and told dad to turn back for him which he did but he was not happy about it, we did not see him so he took another street and I think we came back home and started again. I am not sure but I think we found him again and he may of talked and if he did it would be the first if I remember correctly that he talked in a dream of mine.

N
N
Another dream came back to me while writing the post that followed here.

I was also living with my parents in either a completely different place or we were visiting but not in Ste-Florence. I saw a Golden Retriever of a friend and when he saw me from afar he went straight to me running, I called his name and also said other things to him before he arrived where I was. I was petting him then saw the friend who has him, I was happy to see her too, she looked happy and maybe jealous or and angry. He came in the house despite mom not wanting to (so i guess we were where we lived in the dream) then I went walking with Toby (the dog). This is all I remember which I think it was basically it.

Page 57 of 83 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.