Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 175 of 194 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a white bread cut and baked at IGA (no crusts - butter), Selection broccoli and cauliflower (separate bags - eaten with butter) and two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil with pepper and onion salt, some of the pizza leftovers, some of the pizza leftovers, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a small extra sauce and cheese poutine from Le Normandin (only 2 fries i did not eat from it which were way too crounchy), some of the pizza leftovers, two pork slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter and two white boiled by mom potatoes and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/06/18 01:12 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and composed sugar butter + 1 with butter), food made by mom (ground beef + sauce + boiled white potatoes and carrots), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar spread), Selection brussel sprouts (eaten with butter) and two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days before) cooked in butter, the rest of the pizza leftovers, half of a solid milk chocolate Freddo bunny, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes cooked in the pork grease and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/08/18 11:18 AM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar spread), part of a full chicken cooked at Super C (dad ate some too - the rest is in the fridge) with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, the rest of the chocolate, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and composed sugar and 1 with butter - did not eat all of the last), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 or 3 days before) cooked in butter and one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease with pieces of a white onion, half of a Selection solid milk chocolate bunny, cheese curds, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar spread), one cheeseburger (on the top bread mustard - on the bottom mustard and cheese curds - the ground beef patty was in the freezer and out of it the day before and cooked in butter), fried pasta (vegetable oil + part of the leftovers of the chicken + bows + soya sauce), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and composed sugar spread), one white potato pan fried in butter (gave 2 pieces to mom - she asked me for 1), mollasso cookie dough (made by mom), fried pasta (vegetable oil + some of the chicken leftovers + rigatoni + onion salt + soya sauce), one mollasso cookie (baked by mom), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/12/18 01:40 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with four toasts made with a white bread baked and cut that same day at IGA (no crusts - butter), one cheeseburger (1 beef patty out the freezer 2 days before + mustard and cheese curds on top and mustard on the bottom), the rest of the cookie dough, two cookies, fried pasta (vegetable oil + white mushrooms + the rest of the chicken + macaroni + soya sauce), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of what was a beef roast (out the freezer the night before) cooked in butter with pepper and onion salt and Selection brussel sprouts eaten with butter, Cavendish potato patties (2 onion 3 original) eaten with ketchup (not the sides), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, some of the macaroni leftovers and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease.

Page 175 of 194 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.