Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 227 of 256 1 2 225 226 227 228 229 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:23 and got up at 13:01. Mom told me something, changed one note, added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed a pajama and seven pairs of socks, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-eighth time, did one search and added one picture, got one information, erased five notes and changed five notes, deleted one picture, changed one note and erased one note, checked two things and calculated two things and wrote five notes, checked one thing and changed the place of one link and wrote one note, changed two notes and did one search and checked one thing, checked seven things and calculated two things and wrote one note, changed four notes and checked one thing and calculated one thing and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, did something for mom, checked one thing and prepared one thing, checked eight things, changed two notes and did something for mom, calculated one thing, changed what was prepared and prepared something else and checked seven things and calculated three things and erased two notes, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked five things and changed three notes, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, did the second prepared thing (before bed canceled it), checked one thing and canceled the first prepared thing and calculated one thing and erased thirteen notes, calculated two things and checked thirteen things and erased three notes and wrote one note, calculated one thing, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked six things, did something for mom, checked ten things, checked one thing and deleted three links, changed four notes and added two links, changed two notes and calculated six things and checked seventy-two things and changed the place of six links and deleted two links, checked two things and changed the place of one link and added one link, changed one note and changed the place of two links, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote five notes, changed two notes and calculated two things and checked sixty-seven things and changed the place of four links, changed the place of two links and erased two notes, changed eight notes and checked one thing and added eight links and calculated four things, changed two notes and calculated four things and checked sixty-six things and changed the place of three links, changed the place of one link and did something for mom, checked one thing, changed two notes, checked fifteen things and calculated two things, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of five links, got one information, wrote five notes, calculated one thing and changed one note, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked one thing, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-ninth time, took the melatonin (did not work this time so will use another). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Meeting a friend at the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. Coffee/tea and cake in the cafe and then go to see "Reflections: Van Eyck and the Pre-Raphaelites".

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:16 and got up at 12:43. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-tenth time, erased ten notes and changed five notes, wrote a review of a product on Amazon Canada, changed one note and did one search and added one picture, checked my review (they sent me an email), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link, erased one note and did one search and added one link and checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed the place of one link, changed two notes and changed the place of three links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed two notes and changed the place of three links, changed one note and deleted one link, received a remainer of my email provider about the maintenance Saturday, changed one note and deleted one link, changed eight notes, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, checked three things, changed eight notes and added four links and calculated three things, checked one thing, did one search and changed the place of one link and deleted two links and added four links and checked one thing, checked one thing and did one search and calculated three things and wrote fifteen notes, added one picture and changed one note and checked fifteen things and calculated two things and wrote seven notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed the place of two links, checked one thing, erased two notes and checked twenty things and changed thirteen notes and wrote fourteen notes and calculated three things, changed two notes, got one information, changed one note, calculated two things, changed one note, checked three things and changed one note and wrote six notes, wrote one note, changed two notes, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-eleventh time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:37 and got up at 10:25. I changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted the computer because of one Windows update, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow put the cortisone for a one-hundred-twelveth time, erased eight notes and wrote two notes and changed six notes and checked one thing and did one search and added one picture, changed one note and changed the place of three links, changed five notes and added one link and calculated three things, calculated one thing and checked one thing, did something, erased fourteen notes and wrote sixteen notes and checked one thing, erased twenty notes and calculated two things and wrote four notes, changed four notes and deleted four links, changed five notes, changed one note, did another thing, erased seventeen notes and checked five things and wrote one note and added three links and did one search, checked three things and wrote three notes, checked five things, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and erased five notes and calculated two things and wrote five notes, checked five things, erased five notes and wrote nineteen notes, calculated one thing and checked twenty things, changed three notes and erased nineteen notes and wrote one note, checked two things and changed one note, calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and calculated two things and erased one note, checked two things and changed the place of two links, changed one note and added two links, deleted two links and erased two notes and changed the place of one link, changed two notes and checked two things and calculated one thing, checked one thing and changed the place of two links and calculated one thing, changed the place of two links, changed the place of three links, wrote one note, changed one note and changed the place of two links, did one search and added one link and deleted one link, checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing and wrote one note, watched Hell's Kitchen at 20:0, checked two things, erased two notes and did two searches and added one link, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-thirteenth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:39 and got up at 10:00. I checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted the computer thanks to a Windows update, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-fourteenth time, erased one note and changed five notes and did one search and added one picture, changed eight notes and deleted one link and did one search, checked one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 13:00, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and changed the place of two links and checked one thing, changed one note, changed six notes and added five links and calculated three things, changed the place of four links and checked six things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed the place of two links and added one link, changed two notes and checked sixty things and changed the place of six links and calculated five things and deleted one link, checked one thing, calculated one thing, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-fifteenth time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:47 and got up at 10:56. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-sixteenth time, changed five notes and calculated one thing and did one search and added one picture, checked one thing, calculated one thing and checked one thing, ran errands with dad (Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix [he stayed in the car] + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car]), changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed seven notes and calculated three things, changed three notes, changed three notes, watched The Simpsons at 16:30, changed one note and deleted one link, changed six notes, got one information and wrote one note, changed three notes, mom asked me something (she had asked a few days earlier) and I got that information then after telling her she asked me something else and I told her when I checked it, changed two notes and checked fifty-six things and changed the place of five links and calculated four things and deleted two links, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and changed the place of two links, checked one thing, did one search and erased one note, checked one of the house in my favorites (big near Matane) and it was gone so deleted it, checked another (priciest) it was gone then deleted it (would of deleted it anyway - had decided that earlier) and then checked that website and found two which I showed to mom but then deleted both, checked again that website and four two houses at the right price range (later sent both to friends and later deleted 1 - the other is beautiful + far from here), checked two things and calculated one thing, calculated one thing, checked two things and deleted one link, checked the blue house and thankfully it was still available (that 1 would be perfect), checked one thing, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-seventeenth time, took a new melatonin (worked but NOT COMPLETELY). It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:40 and got up at 11:48. I changed one note, added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-eighteenth time, changed five notes and did one search and added one picture, tried to write a review of the last melatonin (out of stock on Amazon Canada so could not - will check it out every day to finally do it) and wrote one note and calculated one thing and checked four things and deleted three links and made an online order, changed one note and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed three notes, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked one thing, changed three notes, changed eight notes and added one link and calculated three things, checked three things, did one search and added one link, added one picture and changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added twelve links, changed two notes, changed one note, changed two notes and checked fifty-two things and changed the place of two links and calculated two things, did one search, checked one thing, checked one thing, calculated one thing, tried to find the darn plate and again failed (the last page i did in the first hidden objects book), checked two things, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-nineteenth time. It was a melatonin night (the previous night was horrible AND i only took that melatonin once) and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:16 and got up at 12:45. I changed one note, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-twentieth time, checked two things and changed five notes and did one search and added one picture, could not again write a critic of the last melatonin, checked one thing, got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link, checked three things and changed two notes, changed three notes, checked the blue house (still available), changed seven notes and added four links and calculated three things, did one search and changed four notes, checked the newest added house (still available), did one search and added two links and changed the place of two links and checked one thing, changed two notes, calculated one thing, checked two things, got one information and wrote one note, changed two notes and checked fifty-two things and changed the place of eight links and calculated eight things and deleted four links, checked one thing, changed the place of three links and changed one note, got one information and changed three notes, changed one note, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, changed one note and added one link, changed the place of three links and checked one thing, changed three notes and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of three links, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, wrote nine notes, checked nine things, changed two notes and checked forty-three things and changed the place of five links and calculated four things and deleted one link, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing and calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-first time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Error: one-hundred-twenty-first time the last cortisone.

Page 227 of 256 1 2 225 226 227 228 229 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.