Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 83 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Darn it I counted wrong wall I guess it is not enough that I lost time with my internet connection not being there when I got up!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do not remember my dreams (thankfully because of the missing internet!!!!!!!!)!

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is one part (im pretty sure there was at least 1 more thing in that dream) in which I was in a small shopping mall with my parents which was either abandoned or had cheap shops or some shops had some merchandise and it was telling where to go to buy (sometimes it did not look that small). Dad went to a small shop where two things were sold, one was dill pickles and he asked for some, he told the woman that we were living far but he wanted to come just for these pickles which made her happy. She stared asking personal questions, the first was weird which was do you often get swollen and he said yes and she nodded or something like that then she asked if we felt bad often and he said not really then opened up a little, mom I cannot recall if she said anything and I wanted to talk but did not gave my parents the satisfaction so I said everything was fine with me (they both were looking at me then), she was at the same time cutting the pickles, depending on what he said either coarsely or normally.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was trying to masturbate with a sex toy, picked my favorite and used it several times in different place in my bedroom which kept changing (at least twice) and it was a mix of a few bedrooms I have had mixed with bedrooms I never had. I remember at one point someone who I think was mom was near the door that was closed. I think too at one point the dream had to do with Batman, it sure had a dark ambiance.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went to the arena of the Montreal Canadians, I remember me sitting in the stands with everyone else and laughing it up when they lost, my team was there, I did not look happy when it was over which after or and during leaving I was scared that someone would think that my team was that team then the focus in my mind was my shirt and why I did not have on something from the Stars, the arena looked different and it had a very dark atmosphere. Then I remember (this i think was the end - the first part i think was the start) I was there again or still but with the Stars and I went with what they have on while in the arena (shirts of the team with shorts) and I was on the ice but only with shoes, I was standing there like I was meditating like I would be playing and Jamie Benn joined me, I remember him saying something while smiling but cannot remember what he said.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember (maybe it was just that) is that I was going to cook a piece of chicken that was in the freezer but saw that mom had taken it out and cooked it and then put it back in the freezer, I was hesitating to eat it because I thought it was dangerous to do that with food especially chicken.

I had a baby and went to a store to get him new clothes. I was driving and he was in his car seat in the passenger seat. I often talked to him and touched him and he was happy. For some reason my parents were there when I arrived and I saw Leonardo DiCaprio who ended up just behind me, for the sake of my baby and also respect for him I did not bother him and stayed calm. I picked up a few things and mom picked up a shirt for her, Leo who I think was not alone and was also maybe with a baby went the same places as us, he also seemed maybe like disgusted with me, either way he did not seem to like me. We were about done and mom took the shirt and looked at the price and it was almost 80$ so she grimaced and said she will not take it and either dad or me or both said to take it. We were about done when she said that all she needed before going back home was cement so I went to check (we were in electronics - just remember that i checked when in the computer section if mine was there and i saw it [in it it was a set in real life its not] and joked to mom that it was 200$ less than i paid and i would go back to the store and demand a refund of the difference and she laughed) the renovation section which was right next and I did not see it (it was small) I turned around and saw her ask someone who worked there and he pointed somewhere, the alarm clock went on, I do not remember if something else at the start happened. Also when driving and arriving there it was almost like I was in a forest but there was an highway when I was driving and others around too and the store was big.

N
N
I remember one dream.

This I am not sure it was all of it. I was in a store with dad and my brother was there and he was young like before teenage years. The store was big. Bullets were flying everywhere and I was searching for something made of metal so that we could hide behind. Dad or and my brother kept pointing to things that were not made of metal and I kept telling them, some time I took my cell and I think at least one of them were not happy about it, we were hiding where lots of furniture was and nobody else was, I knew whoever was there killing people at least one would end up there at one point. I called mom and another woman answered but probably too stressed I did not realised and I asked her a questions (i think what is best to hide behind that would stop a bullet or and to not be caught or and about the metal) the woman said that mom was busy and that she (the woman) did not know or something like that, I hung up after that I think (something else happened to that cell i think or i was just looking at it). I started walking while being careful (hiding and not being straight and on all fours and crawling) and when I was in some place where lots of hiles (sp???) were I know at one point dad and brother were there. Some people running away were there and I was just thinking of myself until I saw a young boy who could not run and he was turned into a card and crying and imploring for help, others were there and I ignored and I heard this is it if you show you do not care they won't come after you, I was heartbroken and soon after I could return and the card that was the boy was on the floor and it was too late. I started crying saying that I was sorry that I wanted to help but could not. I think it stopped there.

Page 48 of 83 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.