Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 83 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is mom wanting to clean or she was cleaning.

All I remember is that the actress Brigitte Nielson was in it.

All I remember is that Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne and Batman was in it and me too and I knew him.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I went back to the hospital and was told when I went into the examination room before the door was closed so I could get into the gown that they would take care of me, I rolled my eyes and said yeah right. A man doctor came in and I started to cry because he seemed nice and I had the hope I would finally be cured, he was careful with the examination. That is all I remember.

I was in a boat with two other people. I decided one night to keep driving and I was looking at the map to find an island that had nobody living in and I went to one at the side where on land nobody would see us so we could have some peace. The others thought it was dangerous because on that part the waves were bigger but I anchored the boat on the water plus it was also anchored on land. I went on land then realised the boat with the two people were swept away. I do not remember how (perhaps the dream rewinded for me - it happens sometimes to me but normally or always it is when it is me in trouble) but I ended up back on the boat and was able to navigate through very high and strong waves. That is all I remember.

A man installed a carnival ride on his yard hoping it would excite the kids of the neighborhood but it did not, two girls ended up going which made him happy (1 of the girls realised how sad he was - i think she was me). I do not remember how but the neighborhood or and that yard because a carnival and by the end it was almost like an amusement park.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

The start I mostly do not remember anymore, it was someone who fought with a sword a prince of what seems to be a middle east place. Then it was me in a really beat up small car with that prince and we were moving away, I had my four musketeers with me and a small bag. I asked him to stop before we left that city who by then mostly looked different and like it was really poor, I took a sign out from a window that was a business and then we drove away, I did not close the door which came off but none of us cared. I started to laugh at one point and he smiled. I was scared for my eyes with the wind but did not put anything to protect them. I had Coin Coin on me and then I got the others, we arrived at a small mountain full of rocks which he drove on and up there was a train track and on it and on the mountain people. Suddendly one started a fire and when on the track I jumped off with the four musketeers in my arms and went in a ditch and kept running until the explosion of the car in which the prince was still in, it was the plan all along. He came out and went after me and I did not stop running and when I fell I went back up. For some reason my duvet cover was on that track and it was all along the ditch too despite it being very long and sometimes it fell on the ditch. At the end I realised I only had one in my arms and I decided to turn around, saw the feet of Gagou first and I pulled then saw the two others. After I got them I start running again. It either stopped or I forgot the end.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I had trouble making decisions and when I did or almost did or did not I had trouble naming those decisions.

All I remember is that it was either about Julia Roberts or she was in it (at least a part maybe not all).

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and my parents moved to another house. It was big and right next to water, it was the only house that close the others of that city were a little at least farther. Also at that part it looked almost like a swamp. It was big, white and blue. I went for a walk to visit the city like that, at one point I had to walk in properties because there were no street anymore, I stopped first because I did not want to trespass and also I had to walk at first under trees and I was scared of spiders. I ended up where a few people there and before one saw me I apologised and said there were no streets anymore so I had no choice. They were all polite and nice. I do not recall if I mentioned it first or someone else did but the subject quickly or immediately became about me being new there. I told which house we had bought and they were half impressed half wondering why. I said that no renovations were needed except paint and they were shocked by that. I said that maybe we would build something on the swamp like area and a man who did construction said that it would be perfect for an igloo, I asked how something like that was built and he made some calculations out loud then he said the numbers of snow bricks needed, how to do it, how long it would take and that it would be 200$ and something. I do not know if it was immediately after or not but then it was Winter and me and I think my brother did one but some neighborhood kids destroyed it. We built another one after someone said that maybe get a big Dog and he also said at least one more thing. I got a Pit Bull who scared them off when they came back at night when I was there but do not remember if I was alone. That igloo was habitable, we I think even got water and electricity after being able to have a fire there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was like the movie Dirty Dancing but different. Patrick Swayze was there and I looked like Jennifer Grey. He had to show me how to dance and I had a crush on him and he slowly got one on me. After a while he asked a friend for his car or and the permission to go to another place that was supposed to only be for rich people, he said yes but not with optimism. I think he was in the car or and at that place but if so by the end at that place we both were alone, I was in awe when we arrived. I remember parts where he was teaching me. The end was us dancing on a stage, I could not do the jump but what I did instead worked too, by the end a kid was on the stage then others too. I think it ended there.

N
N
Just writing something in advance so that the new page appears with my new post!

Page 47 of 83 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.