Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 163 of 194 1 2 161 162 163 164 165 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I forgot to mention the Aliments M&M potato nuggets eaten with ketchup (after the candy).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), food made by mom (boiled by her white potatoes + pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and i think vegetable oil too), two Gobstopper (red), white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, one raspberry Pop Tart, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), Primo tuna, one raspberry Pop Tart, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, two raspberry Pop Tart, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a fresh white bread that was cut and baked at either IGA or Metro (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, two Gobstopper (1 green and 1 yellow), Philadelphia cheese, two white boiled by mom the same day and one white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and olive oil and butter with pieces of a white onion, a Minion Kinder surprise, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, one white boiled the same day by mom and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Nancy........I have read your various posts on the forums, and in the interest of wanting to help you feel better I would like to make a few suggestions. I noticed you eat a lot of sugar products or foods that turn into sugar in the body. Sugar is essentially a poison to our bodies and it is better to limit how much we take in. Fruit juice, soda, and candy are loaded with sugar, and foods made with white flour like bread and baked goods turn into sugar after we eat them. White potatoes can overwhelm our system with sugar if too many are eaten.

I think the tuna and lean meats you eat are great, as well as the olive oil. Having the multi-vitamin is also a good idea. Maybe add more vegetables, leafy greens, and whole grains to your diet, with fresh fruit if you want something sweet. Limit the sugary foods and drinks to one a day.

I think the high sugar content of your diet has thrown your entire system off and that is why you are having such a hard time healing and feeling better. Eating more fresh, natural foods and exercising like taking a walk every day may help your body work the way it should so you can heal and feel better overall. Perhaps in the future you will be able to take less medications too, with your doctor's consent of course.

I offer these suggestions because I have health problems of my own and this approach has helped me function better. I wish you well and I hope you feel better soon.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream and iceberg lettuce), two raspberry Pop Tart, Cheetos, two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before] cooked in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil then two white boiled the day before by mom and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease.

N
N
Debbie,

Thanks for wanting to help me smile!

I know I eat awful. I was actually going to start eating better but then my life got worst with every day then my health left me (if i would of gotten something serious at least still being sick would be obvious but i was told it was not serious at all and yet here i am) so I figured the hell with this.

I am focusing right now on getting more money aside. If I stay with these monsters after the house is sold (there are MANY things that would have to be done for that and it will take a miracle for this all to happen) I will eat better. If I finally break free I do not know if I could eat better right away, I want most of my savings to be set aside so that would depend on how fast I get a job.

I started exercising again in August, it is a simple exercise that I tweaked twice but at least this is better than nothing.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Nancy......any positive change you make can only help you. The fact that you started some exercise is a great beginning! Just stick with it and try to add a little more as you go along if you can. Even a minute or two more exercise can really make a difference.

If nothing ever changes in your house you still need to take care of "you". I realize eating well can be expensive but there are always ways to spend less and eat better. You are worth it and you deserve to feel good. Eating better quality food should be one of your priorities before serious illness really does set in. In some cases by then it is way too late. Take baby steps and change just one thing per week. One improvement a week can be very beneficial for you and may impact your finances less severely.

I'm sure you will figure out a plan that will work for you. Take care!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
Debbie,

I did not even stop the exercise while I was chewing the antibiotics so that is a good sign, in the past I would of used the infection and awful medication as an excuse to stop. So maybe next is me eating better smile.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), one raspberry Pop Tart, two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) cooked in butter and vegetable oil and olive oil then in that grease two white boiled two days before by mom and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion, Cheetos, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 163 of 194 1 2 161 162 163 164 165 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.