Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 159 of 194 1 2 157 158 159 160 161 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments apple and grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pork leftovers heated in a frying pan with one white potato and one carrot boiled all with sauce, pieces of a white onion and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, one pack of Ritz crackers and cheese spread, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and two pieces of onion that was forgotten in the frying pan in one egg that was scrambled in the grease and butter, more of the caramel Aero, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), one carrot and two white potatoes mashed with butter and five pieces of what was a filet mignon roast (out the freezer the day before), two mini Selection cheese pizzas, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the rest of the white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer the day before) and part of a cucumber, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, another part of the caramel Aero, two Cavendish onion flavored and two original potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, one pack of Ritz breadsticks and cheese spread, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter and pieces of a white onion pan fried in the grease and onion then one egg scrambled on it, the rest of the caramel Aero, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
The pieces of the white onion were pan fried in the grease and butter not grease and onion.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and caramel and 1 with butter - did not eat all of the last), some of the cucumber leftovers, one cheeseburger (ground beef [cooked too much and ate that extra before] + mustard on both sides of the bread + cheese curds on top), two mini glazed Selection donuts, cheese curds (it was made that same day so fresh), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, nine uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and with onion salt and one egg scrambled with some of the curds in the grease and butter.

N
N
I also added onion salt with the egg and cheese.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread baked and cut at Metro (no crusts - butter), white cake dough made by mom, some of the cucumber leftovers, one cheeseburger (ground beef [again some extra remained that i ate before and before that when preparing the bread and mustard ate some cheese] + mustard on both sides + cheese curds at the bottom), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, one cup cake baked by mom, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with onion salt and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter with some of the cheese and pieces of a white onion.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a cheeseburger (ground beef with onion salt [ate what was cooked extra] + mustard on both sides + cheese curds on both sides), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the cucumber, a cheeseburger (ground beef + mustard on both sides + cheese curds on both sides [ate the rest of that cheese before the cheeseburger]), a cup cake with icing, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, a cheeseburger (ground beef + mustard on both sides + 1 slice of Black Diamond cheese slices on both sides), white boiled by mom the day before potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and pieces of a white onion and pepper (i prepared the onion + oil + butter - mom prepared the potatoes and she cooked everything and added the pepper), a cup cake with icing, eight white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled with cheese curds (bought that same day at IGA and it was made that day too) in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread baked and cut at IGA (no crusts - butter), part of a cucumber, four white boiled by mom the same day potatoes pan fried with pieces of a white onion in vegetable oil and butter, a Minions Kinder surprise, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, four white boiled the same day by mom potatoes pan fried in the grease (she used that same frying pan after me and she added pepper and some remained) and butter and onion salt, white rice with tomato paste.

Page 159 of 194 1 2 157 158 159 160 161 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.