Going back to the hospital (if im out when the drugstore is closed i will put the backup cream - if the new prescription would end when the Stars will play i will do the same so that at the last day or the following day if it ends a night i have to go back i would not when they are playing).
Getting the new prescription, the sixth game of the Dallas Stars and either continuing the backup cream (the doctor said that not only i could continue it last night [anyway had no choice since my drugstore was closed by the time i saw her] but i could also continue it another day or 2) or start the new cream.
If it starts raining in the next like two hours I will go get the cortisone cream (mixed up at the pharmacy yesterday - first they did not have it then when they called it was like they had misread the prescription and they had it so yeah who knows what the hell happened but they did talk to the doctor so at least i know they will give me what she prescribed me) and put the backup cream (again it was better with the discharge so its not a negative to wait for the other cream - yes its painful but if i start it and its only the inflammation left it may go away faster).
Hell's Kitchen and either the backup cream (there is still less discharge every day so my hope is that it keeps at it until none remains so i only have the inflammation to deal with) or start the cortisone.
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!