Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 213 of 256 1 2 211 212 213 214 215 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:50 and got up at 9:41. I got one information, changed one note, changed one note, got one information, changed two notes, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, added one link, ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins [he stayed in the car] ~ Rimouski = 14:00 waxing appointment [i think he only waited in the parking lot] + the biggest Jean Coutu [he stayed in the car]), changed one note, got one information, changed four notes, got one information, changed three notes, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes, deleted one link, watched Hell's Kitchen at 20:00, put the backup cream for a fifth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:50 and got up at 13:40. I changed one note and added one link, changed one note, went on the beach with Gagou and mom, washed the washcloths used when shaving my face, changed nine notes, changed three notes, did something for mom, wrote three notes, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, changed one note and checked the houses (all still available then), deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00, wrote one note, put the backup cream for a sixth time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:16 and got up at 13:18. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, deleted one link, changed two notes, went on the beach with mom, got one information, changed three notes, watched Pawn Stars at 17:00, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, did one search, did one search, changed three notes, changed one note and added eleven links, watched the overtime of Real Time for the October 6 episode, changed two notes, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, put the backup cream for a seventh time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I went to the dentist for some repair work on a broken tooth.

Then to South Kensington fora little turn around the Natural History Museum - and had a piece of chocolate fudge cake and tea.

Did a bit of food shopping for dinner.

Got some keys cut. (I stupidly locked myself out of the house on Saturday, and I was the only one home for the weekend. So had to get a locksmith and new lock. Today I got some keys cut for the others.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:35 and got up at 10:16. I changed one note, did one search and added one picture, went to the hospital for a fifth time then dad got some McDonald's, changed thirteen notes and added two links, deleted one link, did one search, got one information, watched The Dead Files at 23:00, put the backup cream for an eighth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:11 and got up at 11:50. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, got one information, ran errands with dad (Mont-Joli = Caisse Desjardins [i stayed in the car] + the biggest Uniprix + SAAQ [he came in the shopping mall but stayed in front of that place]), installed a new update from Java, watched Family Guy at 15:30, received a call from the pharmacist, changed five notes, deleted two links, changed five notes, changed one note and added two links, changed the place of one link, changed two notes, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, did three searches and calculated two things and added two links and checked one thing, put the backup cream for a ninth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I went to the cinema this afternoon to see "Loving Vincent", a strange biopic of Vincent van Gogh. Some of it was monochrome live action, but most was animated, using van Gogh's paintings for characters and backgrounds.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:24 and got up at 11:42. I changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted my computer because of two Windows updates, did one search and added one picture, went on the beach with Coin Coin and mom but since it was cold and with strong winds she did not like the previous times picked shells and we did not stay a long time so we finished by walking in the yard where it was less cold, made an important phone call, made an online order, calculated one thing, changed three notes, checked the houses (all still available then), calculated one thing, changed the place of one link, did one search and added one link, did one search, deleted one link and added one link, erased one note, wrote two notes, changed the place of three links, changed three notes, changed one note, did one search, changed three notes, added one link, changed one note and added one link, did three searches, watched The Dead Files at 23:00, wrote one note, calculated one thing, got one information, put the backup cream for a tenth time. It was a one time get up night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:25 and got up at 11:49. I changed one note, deleted one picture, ran errands with dad (Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix [he stayed in the car] + shopping mall [he went at Dollarama and i at Uniprix]), went on the beach with Elmo and mom, changed four notes, got one information, did one search and added one link, changed six notes, did one search and added one picture, changed three notes and added one picture, checked twelve things and added two links and deleted one link, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:00, did one search, did one search, deleted one link, put the backup cream for an eleventh time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 213 of 256 1 2 211 212 213 214 215 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.