Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 211 of 256 1 2 209 210 211 212 213 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:40 and got up at 8:12. I changed one note and added one link, mom got a call from her dentist that will be closed for two months so I told her to take my October 3 appointment and tell them I was sick and would call them when healed (she did that later), got one information, washed my television blanket and the cushion cover (she added a few other things in the washer), changed three notes, added one link, deleted one link, did one search and added one link and deleted one link, added one link, did one search and added one link, changed three notes, changed seven notes, did one search and added one picture, got one information. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:05 and got up at 9:31. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, called a private clinic then did a little search via calls and internet to find one for people but did not, went to the hospital then the biggest Uniprix and McDonald's (dad went in but then came back and used the drivethrough), received a call from the pharmacist (theres a backup cream in case the pill and cream does not work and she told me that it is not covered [stupidly they would cover it if she would of taken some of what im about to take and the other crazy i told her that if it comes to that i will pay it), changed thirteen notes, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:12 and got up at 10:04. I changed one note and added one link, calculated one thing, watched Hot Bench at 12:30, Divorce Court: Keep Us Together at 13:00, deleted one link, called my aesthetician and made an appointment, changed two notes, changed my password on Ardene (they sent an email - they wanted every passwords changed for some reason - they changed their website this week), went to see mom who was working in the yard with Elmo then with her went on the beach to collect shells, took the pill, changed six notes, changed two notes, changed three notes, watched Hell's Kitchen at 20:00, reviewed clindamycin, did one search and added one picture, checked the houses (all still available then), deleted one link and changed the place of one link. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:37 and got up at 10:28. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, put cream for the second time, replied to a Change Canada survey, checked if my clindamycin review was there and it was not, changed five notes, changed two notes, went out with Gagou and we walked with mom in the yard then with mom I collected shells on the beach, changed two notes, watched the Real Time overtime for the September 22 episode, deleted one link, changed four notes, did one search and added one picture, did one search. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Just saw that for two days ago I forgot to mention that I put the cream for the first time (just before bed).

N
N
I just saw that for yesterday too I forgot to mention that I put the cream before bed.

Yesterday I went to bed at 1:19 and got up at 10:37. I changed one note, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cream for a fourth time, printed what the real estate sent (how many people visited the listing last month), calculated one thing and got one information, got one information, changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, did one search, got one information and added one link, did one search, changed four notes, went outside with Coin Coin to see mom then we walked in the yard and with just mom went to collect shells on the beach, changed three notes, watched Real Time at 17:20, changed one note and added thirteen links, checked to see if my clindamycin review was there and it was, changed two notes, added two links, added one link, checked the houses (all still available), deleted three links, added one link, got one information, got one information, did one search and got one information, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, put the cream for a fifth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:18 and got up at 11:09. I changed one note, put the cream for a sixth time, changed one note, went in the yard with mom and Ti-Pit then with just mom collected shells on the beach, changed one note, changed six notes, changed two notes, did one search, changed one note and added two links, did something for mom, did one search, changed two notes, calculated one thing, did one search and added one picture, did one search, put the cream for a seventh time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:19 and got up at 11:18. I changed one note, put the cream for an eighth time, changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, changed seven notes, changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture and added one picture, changed one note, got one information and did one search, deleted two links, calculated one thing and did one search, did three searches and added one link, did two searches, did one search, did one search, got two informations, did one search, put the cream for a ninth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:00 and got up at 11:59. I changed one note, deleted one picture, put the cream for a tenth time, got one information, changed one note, went on the beach with mom then with Daisy we walked in the yard, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, did one search, got one information and told my parents, did one search and contacted Starbucks, did one search, did one search and calculated one thing, got one information and calculated two things, changed for notes, did two searches and got six informations, got one information, replied to Starbucks (they sent me another email later that i did not reply to), changed one note, did two searches and got eight informations, got one information and did one search, changed three notes and added two links, changed two notes, did one search, did one search and added one link, calculated one thing, put the cream for an eleventh time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

Page 211 of 256 1 2 209 210 211 212 213 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.