Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 29 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The last pill is taken and that one was harder than the one this morning!

The infection is still there, haven't looked yet but I had some itchiness a few times today and once it was thigh!

And my tongue keeps getting worst!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Also last night I had a headache and I refused to chew aspirins and tonight too I have another headache and in addition my head spins sometimes plus now I feel pulled to the left!

N
N
Arrived this morning at about 10:00 and at 10:06 I had seen the nurse at the triage but I was called after 16:00 and it took about another hour to see a doctor.

The idiot doctor I saw the second time should of prescribed these pills for ten days not seven which is why some of the infection is still there, the doctor I saw today was [censored] at this, he even asked me before finishing the first symptom and a few other questions and then he said yes that was a good diagnosis. He also told me that he hates the first pill that I had to take and that what is going on with my tongue is fully caused by these demonic pills, he told me that nothing can be done about this except to just wait it out which can take days or weeks or even months, salt and water or the other thing that replaces amosan can be used to help facilitate the tongue to get back to it's normal self.

I still had that huge headache when I got up and it is now a migraine, I do not want to take aspirins because it will print on my tongue plus tomorrow I have to take another three days of the clindamycin which the pharmacist wanted me to start tonight but with the way I feel there is no way I could take it and not throw it up (threw up before the doctor came in the room - it stopped in my throat) so he said that considering it is best I start tomorrow.

I hope that one day off will not mean that the infection will not go away which by the way this doctor told me that I should not of been told to immediately go back to the hospital after finishing if it is not fully cured, he said that we have to give some extra days to the antibiotics to finish their job.

N
N
Took two pills today like the seven days.

My tongue probably loved yesterday when I ate zero pills which is maybe why it was not as awful today as the previous days but it was still not fun and it still looks really awful.

Last night after the shower I checked and there seemed to have less discharge but the swollenness was the same.

N
N
I forgot to mention that today there was some itchiness.

N
N
Two nights ago it looked the same but last night there was more discharge plus at one point when in bed and trying to sleep there was some pain, not for a long time and not very painful but still there was pain!

And of course the tongue is not getting better with the eating of more antibiotics which only one is left now.

N
N
The infection is still there, when I looked after the shower last night it was the same things that do not want to go away and thanks to that discharge when in bed and since being up there were a few times where there was some itchiness.

When finishing in the bathroom last night I suddenly thought of the private clinics, you have to pay but you are seen very fast plus you are guaranteed to see good doctors and if you need more tests or and surgeries or and other things you got it immediately. So I will go now get the list of all these clinics and if this does not go away I will pay to finally get rid of it!

N
N
The discharge is worst now and slowly but surely the itchiness is coming back (until i was finishing my morning routine it was still a few seconds here and there but now it is becoming to be more) and before I got up and since I have been up it feels very weird, like the pain is going to be back soon. I will continue to leave it be like the third doctor told me to do but the moment (hopefully that will not happen) the smell or pain is back I am making an appointment to the private clinic (if they too cannot cure me then since i will be paying they will send me to someone who can).

N
N
Okay so I will call the private clinic tomorrow, the pain and smell is not back but the itchiness is almost fully back, the weekend is coming and they are closed then so I will not wait longer.

N
N
This is insane! That private clinic is only for companies! There is zero in my region where you can pay to get health care!

Page 19 of 29 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.