Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 210 of 256 1 2 208 209 210 211 212 255 256
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Today is over here. It's 11.30 p.m. local time. Everything still lively outside, but I"m headed off to bed. Tomorrow we'll be walking around Barcelona and also deciding what special things to do. We're all agreed on booking a visit to Gaudi's Sagrada Familia. I saw it last year and was absolutely bowled over.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:09 and got up at 7:44. I changed one note, deleted one picture, changed my city back on Change Canada, took the thirteenth pill, changed two notes, watched the overtime of Real Time for the September 15 episode, went on the beach with mom and Ti-Pit (he too had his picture on the hard to reach rocks), washed the washcloths used to clean my sunglasses, changed two notes, changed two notes, checked the houses (all still available), changed five notes and added one link, changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, took the last pill, replied to a Change Canada email, did two searches. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
What I did today was walk around Barcelona (almost 17,000 steps on my step counter), taking in the Gothic Quarter, Las Ramblas, the harbour and the lovely area where I'm staying, the Eixample with its wide tree-lined streets.

Tomorrow is the Picasso museum and I don't know what else.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Grandson here today - what fun.
Dinner out with friends.
A Wake also.

My daughter and grandsons returned to have dinner with my mother in law - PIZZA -

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:46 and got up at 5:59. I changed one note, changed five notes, changed five notes, changed three notes and added one picture, went to the hospital then the biggest Uniprix, replied to a Change Canada email, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:08 and got up at 7:04. I changed one note, deleted one picture, took one pill, changed one note, went on the beach with mom and Elmo (he got his picture on the hard to reach rocks), deleted three links and made an online order, changed three notes, changed nine notes and added one picture, took one pill, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:08 and got up at 7:48. I changed one note, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, took a pill, did two searches, changed two notes, ran three errands in Mont-Joli with dad (the biggest Uniprix + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] + Metro), changed nine notes and added eleven links, changed two notes, took a pill, did two searches, got one information, did one search and added one picture, got one information and did one search. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:55 and got up at 7:54. I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, took a pill, made an online order, changed two notes, deleted one link, changed one note, got one information, watched Real Time at 12:35, went to see mom outside with Elmo (warned her about a big spider outside on the patio door that she got) then a few minutes later I went on the beach alone, changed six notes, changed four notes, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, took the last pill. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Today is mostly gone. But what I did yesterday was go to Montserrat, about an hour away from Barcelona, strangely shaped mountains, a monastery, a basilica, and facilities for visitors.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:02 and got up at 7:44. I changed one note and added two links, did one search and got one information and added one link, went on the beach, changed five notes, calculated one thing and got one information, changed three notes, did one search and added one link, changed the place of three links, changed the place of one link, deleted one link, changed two notes, added one link, did one search and added one picture, changed one note, changed two notes, deleted one link. It was an horrible night and an horrible day.

Page 210 of 256 1 2 208 209 210 211 212 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.