Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 130 of 145 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
This morning mom went on about divorce and how dad sucks and her life sucks because of him plus how this time it will be different and how she will take half of the money from the same of the house and she will also have a say about where we move; I stayed silent the entire time and she finally stopped, he was outside cutting the grass. Most of the times she actually is letting out steam but this time it was totally a trap to attack me, even when she is serious when doing that she always attacks when someone agrees with her or and say something against him.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I had the entire morning routine to myself today smile!

N
N
For two mornings now mom has tried to force me to stop getting the pill ready to make way for dad who did not even want to eat his breakfast then and now she is trying to force me to stop eating to get the taste of the antibiotics out to go run the errands eventhough again that dad is not ready for it!

N
N
Dad when I was about to finish making some food to then eat the first pill of the day just closed his television then went outside for a few hours, all the while mom acted like he had left the family and it was all my fault, he a few minutes ago came back and went back to his television, he hasn't eaten anything yet and if he did drive somewhere then he should not have because he did not bring his glasses with him, oh he just started banging on the floor so maybe he'll eat now crazy!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
A little higher than usual because one of my grandkids is sick with pneumonia. I'm praying for him ...

N
N
Mom showed again how much of a monster she is this morning.

I asked her how the hospital in Quebec is and she immediately freaked out saying that this is four to five hours away and she recommended the Rimouski hospital which she often speaks negatively of! I told her that if the people here cannot heal me then I will go to another hospital that is good because I refuse to live like that forever and that killing myself over bacterial vaginosis would be insane and she did not care one bit, she then ignored me then went outside and talked to me like everything was normal then immediately got an attitude when I answered.

These two do not care about me but since I am the only one insane enough to stay in their life they are too stupid to realise that if I leave their lives whether by dying or simply leaving they would of lost their only punching bag and only both of them would remain.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Prayers for your grandchild.

I had trouble sleeping last night. My husband says it is stress related and I am sure it is. My mother in law (92) lives with us; our habits are changed now; keeping up with meds and her doctors; my organization work; my interests; my grandchildren (and one stays with me on Fridays) has put me on edge.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Angie, thank you! You sound like you have a lot on your plate ...

N
N
Dad is running errands now and the moment mom knew he would not hear she started bashing him then went on about his and a few others disgusting they do that she also does and like usual she never realised or admitted that her too is like that. And of course she said threats to dad so that he of course could not hear. I did like I have done the last times said nothing and rolled my eyes.

He has a 8:30 appointment in a garage tomorrow in Rimouski and she wants to go to, if this is true then I am guaranteed a morning routine by myself.

N
N
Today I had four hours and one minute of peace smile.

Page 130 of 145 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.