Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 83 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something (in advance) so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

For some reason I was part of a group that had to get ready a place that would have Kim Kardashian and Kanye West with guests. The plans they gave us for the table setting and where it was was insane enough but when we started we saw papers that were new plans that were crazier. Finally at one point really trying to follow it I said what the hell am I doing there and I left. I ended up somewhere where I took stuff that belong to me, there were stuff everywhere so I was looking and getting my things one by one, Kim appeared and was angry at me saying that I (cannot remember the word right now - its when you do something wrong to someone - like backstabbing but worst) and I thought or said aloud that we never were friends and she stayed there, one of the things I took she said hey you gave it to me and I stopped and thought about it and said oh yes and left it there and I continued (not true since i never met her before then). I either finished or stopped and by that time she and everyone else were laughing at me because I was losing a famous friend but I said a few names and then said these are famous and these I really know and they laughed until Seth McFarlane came in and he was happy to see me and me him, Kim left furious and the others stopped laughing. We started by sarcastic banter and then the conversation quickly became stupid and then it was (or maybe it became that way right away) it became what would you do between two things and the last he gave to me was something with spiders or having things shoved up my butt and I picked the second, he said wow really and I said yes I could pick the first but would chickened out because of my phobia and I actually went in a place on all fours and naked to do it (cannot recall us doing any of the stupid things unless that was the first) and he tried to stop it many times, a long line of people were there with many different things. The first was Kristen Stewart who changed to something very small when she saw me. I woke up before it happened.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were getting divorced and for some reason one of their therapy session before they really did it was like a show in their house and I was part of it, it was supposed to be like a discussion or something like that but I was supposed to arrive there singing from not too far outside. So I started to sing a Madonna song called Love Profusion and I had a microphone with me and walking while singing live. It was very hot outside so I was getting water sometimes in between words. The most weird part was I was singing, the song did not stop but it was like I was starting again in a new place sometimes and like in one part nobody could see the camera so they though I was crazy or something. When I was about to finish I ended up in a small paved street in like a forest and I saw Bees everywhere, I think I went to the end then came back where I started and this is when I started to freak out about the Bees because there were some on the asphalt too then, babies then bigger then adults plus a lot were flying. Also Daisy a stuffed Frog I gave mom a few years ago was in my right hand and the microphone on the left and I saw a small or baby Bee on Daisy's head and this is where I lost control, I put her head on the street and moved it on the asphalt to get the Bee off then moved like I was insane trying to get away from the Bees, I think I was trying to sing still and maybe people thought it was part of the song, when I arrived there people were there working and at least one by the end was watching me.

N
N
I forgot to mention that Megan Fox became Gwen Stefani at the end and I think Brian Austin Green changed but maybe not all the time just for a short time but her she never came back but it was still supposed to be her.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Rafael Nadal was doing great since I stopped watching Tennis and I learned (followed it on the internet or and tv) that he made the final of the US Open and it was going to be against a young Canadian and I started to laugh saying that he had his third in the bag and I could start watching again at least that match and I did it. He was injured and he was winning easily anyway but he was in serious pain so I became concerned and angry that nobody else seemed to be. He during the third set left for a while to go crying because of the pain, before or after he went to sit with his camp and he was mocking himself or doing something else like that (that was not mocking his opponent) and everyone was laughing including him. I know the dream was longer but I do not remember the rest (unless im mistaken with the dream being longer).

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I finally decided to eat a buttered caramel bought weeks or months before. I was struggling with the sticker they had put on the jar then I tasted it with a spoon after using it to stir the caramel, I was not too sure because it had grains in it (the caramel had done that) but it tasted good and I knew that the next time if I did not wait too long and ate the caramel before it turned like that it would be better. Mom was there almost or all that dream but I cannot remember what she was doing except at least once she was either looking at me or what I was doing and I am sure at one point she said something (when the sticker struggling was happening i think).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I know at one point I or someone else added things that we find in tower defense games, it was added at least in the entrance of a house and it was two and one was glue and then soon after either I or the person who added it regretted it but it was something that was a lot of money with already many upgrades so it would of been stupid to sell. Before that or after a man was going to go somewhere by foot in a snowstorm and his girlfriend or wife or fiance tried to stopped him and he said that was what you wanted and she said that they would be over if he did it or and before she said that he would die of coldness which he I think ignored. Other people were around and I think something was going on where everyone of those people were participating. It was a forest but the right it was the right of the Saint-Hubert yard and the neighbor was there and the street was there too with the houses that were there too. The man started walking and was about or he had reached the front neighbor but he had a hard time because of the wind, snow and cold. I think it ended there or the start happened.

I was going to cook a fried egg but broke the egg only in one place and I was told it would break but I did not think so because the last times or time I cooked some I broke the egg or eggs like that and it did not break but it did break, I cooked it anyway sad because I wanted a yolk that was runny but I did not want to waste the egg.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was walking in Los Angeles and saw a group of paparazzis waiting outside a restaurant so I checked inside and when I spotted the celebrity (Vanessa Hudgens) I made sure to stand in the way of these parasites so they would get zero good shots, they were screaming at me and I stayed there. She saw me do that and smiled at me so I either asked by talking or and moving if she wanted me to keep blocking her and she said yes and I did it until she entered her car, the paparazzis were more than furious by now and I was extremely happy and proud of myself. She asked me to enter her car (some explained happiness when she entered because they could get shots) and I did, she thanked me again and after a little chat (just remembered before i kept repeating words like parasites & maggots but never talking to them directly so they wont win but looking at them innocently sometimes - 1 looked like Arnold - a very old 1 with lost hair and i think it was him for real) she asked me where I was staying and I told her and she said she knew where it was and she drove me there.

Page 33 of 83 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.