Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 83 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

My parents were doing some renovations to make the house look good to then sell it (the house looked at least a little bit like the Saint-Hubert house and it also looked like we were living in a mansion in other parts). I went where mom was and she was killing herself while dad was out in a patio in a chair with cocktails and other things to make him comfortable and I was able to calm down and I mentioned a house that would be perfect that I just found, it was big and a little over 200000$ but the year before everything was done from the roof to the floors to the electricity, everything. They had to sell because one of their family member was very sick and the only place that had treatments for that disease was far from their house, the whole family was moving with her there. Mom did not seem interested the whole time I said that plus she said that it was not perfect and I said what everything was done last year, everything and she said well someone in their family is dying and I said insulted that this was not why I thought that house was perfect. I then looked at these two maniacs and lost it. I said that I was moving out soon and that if one of them or both found me and I found out they were looking at me from afar or they got in touch with me I would call 911 and then do everything possible with lawyers to get them out of my life again. They did not care because they did not believe me. I went upstairs after grabbing two new bags of my favorite chips and mom followed me then she said with a sad face look and showed me a finger that had a small cut or something even smaller than that, I laughed (or maybe not) and said is that supposed to make me change my mind. Then I started my packing and looking for apartments, the only thing I was scared is these monsters getting me out before I was ready which would not take much time.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I found something hidden in my computer, it was either a virus or something else, this is all I remember.

A young man was angry that living beings (either Goldfish or Sea Monkeys or Fish eggs) was being ignored, most either did not care or figured there were many of them so a few did not matter. He took care of them before they died (they would run out of water). Then (or this is how he started with them) he put them in small round aquariums but these rounds were connected so it was beautiful to look at and the animals could swim in longer places. People were impressed, some even started having remorse. At the end at least one person thought but what about the air and feeding, I do not know if this was it for the dream or there was something else.

It was the movie The Happening but different at least a little bit.

It was the continuation of the last dream but that time I was in it (maybe i was in the other too since I barely remember anything from it except what it was about). I was held up in the house they end up going with the gun people, I killed them all (1 or 2 were left alive but i did not care because [just remembered it] they left [that part was not like the movie] people they shot still alive and suffering in the first dream) and then took my time getting all my stuff (clothes - other personals) and got in a car and started driving, at first it was a normal car then it changed to a minivan (do not think i changed cars - it just changed in the dream) and I ended up seeing a young girl walking so I stopped and asked her if she needed help (or i asked in another way like you need a ride) and she said yes, she tried to hide it but she was so relieved. We started slowly talking and then we became good friends. We made plan to build something in the woods far from people, I had understood that that was happening when many people were together. At the end we ended up in a big city and surpringly there were many people, I drove around trying to find a store with few people or none to hurry and get things but I saw suddenly the leaves and branches starting to move, first slowly then fast so I told her it would start soon and drove faster to get out, I saw a Labrador and tried to get him in the car but he did not leave his human and I saw her kill him which made me angry and I screamed obscneties directed at her eventhough I knew it was not her fault.

N
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast.

I went to my dentist and asked the hygienist if I had serious issues while showing a few teeth that scared me (in real life too these teeth are scaring me but in the dream it was really scary meaning real issues in real life it could be nothing). I do not remember the rest unless it was just that short.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went with dad shopping, it was where big stores where next to each others but sometimes just close to each others. He was looking for something in particular and learned it would be on sale the next day and he said he would come back there and very early, he said 5:00 which I thought was ridiculous but turns out the store would open at 6:00 so he would not be that early. That thing he wanted I remember it being ridiculous. I think nothing else happened.

All I remember is that it had to do with the first, it was either the continuation or the same but different or something.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was with Gisele, Toby and a few people who could of only been my parents (im pretty sure someone else was there too). Toby did not really get to me but I was busy doing something which I do not remember. He finally came to see me and before that besides them talking I remember him sitting on a foot of someone and me and the others thinking it was funny and cute. Besides petting him I only remember the end (i do not think anything else happened after that but it could of) when me and Gisele talked, she said (could of been other things in the conversation) do you remember when you gave me that sweatshirt and I said yes while having images in my head of all those I lost in the fire and she said that she still wore it and that she loved it, it was the most or one of the most she said comfortable shirt she ever wore.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that there were food that maybe looked bizarre, it was a full meal, I was there and others too, we were near a big building.

My clothes were for some reason high, the house looked a little at least like the Saint-Hubert house, mom was there at one point and I had given her at least one piece of clothe before that and I think I regretted it by missing this or these, this is all I remember.

Mom decided to clean the walls of my bedroom (did not looked at all like 1 i have had and the 1 i have now) and she mostly cleaned the one where the head of my bed is but I had a air mattress and she was on it, finally I saw a hole and when I said that some air was getting out she finally stepped off it. I decided not to even try to repair it after a few seconds of looking for other holes and got rid of it saying that I will start sleeping on my normal bed which was right under it but then I changed my mind because I did not want to do that then, so I decided to sleep on the broken air bed and then looked at others to buy another air bed.

It was like the It story but different. The clown had kind of decided to retire but the kids were adults and they were in a jail. At least one knew what was up but he said that at least it had stopped so he could live like that. Two of them looked like actors (1 from An American Warewolf in London and the other plays Morpheus) but under the toilets there were buckets with disgusting food and when in there they received pieces of papers that appeared in front of them and had to pick that thing in there and eat all, if not they would be tortured, the man who plays Morpheus saw that first and remembered everything, he got out and asked for a beating and the guards looked at each others and beat the ones who were not in that room yet, he went back there thinking that at least these did not have to go through that anymore.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I put in real life things that are in tower defense games for something, I remember seeing myself there thinking I had not put these things correctly.

N
N
I forgot to write the other dream!

I saw a comment that was absolutely insane on the internet, it was someone who complained about what someone with cancer was doing, I do not remember what it was but it was nothing to complain about but he thought it was making lots of noises, I said even so that woman is in her home and she can do whatever she wants but it was not to that idiot's face because I never met him.

Page 31 of 83 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.