Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 83 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I wanted to start shaving again and many people did not believe me since I had been waxing for so long. For some reason a green onion had to do with this.

I went to a rental movie store and when to the new movies I asked if the English versions were available there, a man who looked like Keanu Reaves was next to me and was puzzled then I said that it should all include the original version. Someone became angry and I said something about English which angered him more. I kept looking and saw VHS tapes which made me smile and say something aloud, they were mostly in English then I saw DVDs in like a barrel and all were old movies or mostly all and all were in English which made me happy so I looked sometimes saying things aloud. There were many people in that store and looked like I was the only one speaking English.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I do not remember everything from the start but it was three people and one looked like my brother. They were on a street that was in a forest, when they came back to the car of one of them they had to abandon it because of another car, it was an old ugly dirty car but the man who had it loved it. He said goodbye to the car by touching it and talking and even gave it a kiss, the two others looked at each others almost laughing but when they saw the man's face when he started to walk away at least one had remorse. Then it was a man who made sure his girlfriend stayed behind with the help of their friends and family and he asked her to marry him by leaving messages with only the snow or and something else. She freaked out when she saw it and said yes even before he asked himself by throwing herself in his arms and saying yes several times. She showed her ring to everyone but at first it was her right hand then magically without her or him or anybody else touching it the ring was then on the other hand (i think it even changed fingers). Some thought it looked cheap then others great but it was just thoughts. Then they were in like a cage and somebody with the help of someone else made a test by taking a tree or something else like a plant and put the liquid of it on top of the cage which was like a roof, some leaked and then the next thing that I remember (i think nothing else happened in between) is that they killed each others by opening the water and drowning. They were both naked and changing. One of them died but the other got back alive if he or she died and changed. The next thing I remember is the end with a man who was either the man who did the experiment or a dad or one of the two (he was the dad of George on Seinfeld - the couple was a couple we see on Buzzfeed) going to get grocery, he looked so sad and was moving slowly, people were shocked to see him because he had not been out for a very long time.

Me and dad were in a van which he left when it was parked in the street but at a light (we were first) he went to shop. There was a big snowstorm and at one point when I was waiting a man lost control of his car which was a van for a company and that van started to drive with him out of it, it barely missed ours so I started to drive it after looking around and at the right behind businesses there was a parking lot that was big and mostly empty, I drove to the farthest place and then called dad to tell him what had happened and where the car was now. He barely could hear me because of the bad connection but he understood. Nobody had been angry or looked at me weird while waiting in the street but people looked at me funny because I did not have a smart phone.

All I remember is that it was a continuing of the second dream but at least a little different because dad was not there anymore.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I made myself some food, I was living with my parents and our place was not like real life and not like any places we ever lived. I was asked by mom if it was good and I said yes then I told her it is not the name brand it is Kraft Dinner. For some reason dad stayed near me and kept looking at me.

I was by myself visiting houses. One was a big house with a big (smaller than the house) building, the land was big but not huge and it was all where water was. The two buildings needed renovations and I said that I had lots of money so that did not matter. I loved it but the water being so near the house scared me because of all the floodings in my province lately and when we were walking in the yard I saw the middle had water there and I saw that it had paths and one led to the water and water was coming from there, there were even water where the entrance was. I said that if I could come back with someone who could inspect everything and he would tell me that if it did flood that the house and other building could be protected so that the water could never enter I would buy it and cash, the agent agreed. In the meantime I kept visiting and this time it was lands. They all looked interesting to me because of the different sizes but they all were near something either that made noise or where many people were, I did not mind that I told the agent but I said that if one day I decided to sell that it would be a huge problem since a lot of people hated all that.

Madonna was in a normal car driving, there were at least two or three other people there and they were all having fun but the paparazzis of course were chasing, I do not think it was there from the start but at one point (they did not stop anywhere) a camera was there with her at the front and it was catching the paparazzis. She was bothered by it but refused to show these psychopaths it was ruining her time.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that a red blanket was given and the person or people (or maybe it was for my 4 musketeers - it was not me who got it that im sure of) who received it were not totally happy about it.

I knew the Dallas Stars players. The fans and other people did not liked me and thought I would ruin their season but the players liked me and they rarely if at all lost. I was very close to them and I think I was on the bench for the games.

I do not remember why but a neighbor or just a woman (she looked like a character on Everybody Loves Raymond - the woman he hates i think her name is Penny) to thank mom she gave her a big glass (the ones for beers) of grape juice to mom, she drove to our back porch and then either knock or rang or mom opened the door before she did that (i was there when that happened i think). But she kept coming with the same glass and always filled with grape juice and also always on the back. Everytime mom was in the kitchen and the curtains were not closed so she could not act like she was not home because the woman saw her.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N

N
N
A dream came back to me while writing the previous post.

All I remember is that Tucker Carlson was in it and he made at least in one part some or all of his famous faces.

N
N

Page 30 of 83 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.