Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 83 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that Kate Hudson was in it (i was thinking about her when i was putting on my pj and theres no reason why i did other than she was in a dream).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and my parents were visiting houses. The first one dad was acting like a baby also when we were driving he would point houses not even for sale and give at least one negative thing about it. Then when it was time to pick another one to go visit I called mom and dad was there too but he was not even looking at the house's listing on the computer, finally mom got fed up and said hey you have to look too (i think she used another word instead of look like work or something), I do not remember if he did but again he was acting like a baby. He then gave an excuse to not go there then it was other excuses for other days and other houses. I was about to explode with rage. I think other things happened but if it did I do not remember.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember much and it was a ridiculous dream. Christian Bale was there and in a small amusement part, one of the rides had to do with the Terminator movies so he went in it and rode it for the people (at the back there was a wheel - that thing was small and only moving in place) someone outside with a microphone was asking who was the terminator and one person in the ride who I think was his child said him while pointing at him, he was not happy but played the part and the man with the microphone or someone else said of course he's in the movie. Then it turned (other things happened before what i wrote but cannot recall it except that i saw the park and people walking in it and stuff) into a man who his child was kidnapped, he was on the phone outside with 911 and was holding food that he just got for him and his family and threw it while telling the operator that all that wasted time was against his child. He hung up and someone went to him and after a short talk gave him the keys to his car. He then went after but before he went back inside where two men who was part of the kidnap was holding people hostage, when that was done one of the men was still alive so he went to him and asked where his daughter was and the criminal answer that he did not know so the man took a box cutter and asked again and the man laughed it up since there were cops around but when he started cutting nobody stopped him, after a very short time where he screamed (lines appeared out of nowhere on a leg before the cutting stared) he screamed where the kid was. I think that dream stopped there.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me while writing the previous post.

All I remember is that Shia LaBeouf was in it and two people (i may of been 1) was trying to help him but he was acting more insane then he realised and apologised or something to both, he had a Dog that was in trouble too and wanted him or her to have help first but then either something had happed to the Dog or he did not know where he or she was.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me during breakfast, I forgot then remembered it a few times, it did not come back complete and it is less complete now.

I decided to get a dental cleaning every three months. I thought it was weird and the people at that clinic too but nobody said anything about it. I remember taking appointments, at least two, do not remember why the other or others to complete a year was not taken. I remember at least one time being in that clinic having a cleaning or and examination done.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

Eric Lindros was having more concussions and he became seriously ill from it then he ended up in a coma and later worst. I think he was also either back playing Hockey (yes just remembered that - a coach still wanted him on his team despite all his injuries and him not being as good as he once was) or it was back when he was playing Hockey so the last years.

I was living somewhere and a baby was mistreated by his mom. I was often in her house so I took care of him but without her realising because I was afraid she would mistreat him worst. When I saw that she had taken his main blanket I was furious, I did not have the money to get him another one so I walked around to get pieces of whatever I could find and to the best I could do sew it all together to make a blanket and I gave it to him. Then I got all my things together to run away with him but she saw the blanket and screamed what is that and I said that I did it for him. She was still angry but left to do something else. I hurried up and took the things belonging to Coin Coin but then came back for the three others, I saw some of their clothes while getting mine so took it too. I do not remember if we made it or not, perhaps the dream stopped there.

I was like a spy or something like that and working with at least another one like me or he too was where I had my mission. I was doing things that were technically not possible but it was working. At one point it did not look good for me which is when I think the other who I think was James Bond arrived (Roger Moore i think). This is all I remember.

I was running away from my parents. We were in the Saint-Hubert house. They were both in the house when I started to get my things but I heard them come where I was so I hid my two bags and when they were busy at the other end of the room I sneaked out with the bags and hid them near the exit but I heard them coming there so I hurried but taking the time to put it where they would not see. They again did not see it, they were rearranging things where clothes were and then coats, in that dream mom seemed to be the boss of the house. I was almost done but I needed more clothes, I was feeling bad because of course I could not bring everything because I would have too much baggage (i was leaving by foot). I also was bringing the four musketeers who I think were already in the bags or just one of the bags.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I was here on the weather thread and I forgot the second sentence of my post, I saw it but I hit submit anyway so had to write another post finishing it all the while wondering why I did that.

Page 29 of 83 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.