Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 203 of 256 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:26 and (the electricity went off less than an hour before i got up so do not know the time i got up). I changed one note, changed all the electrics back to the correct time, ran two errands in Sainte-Flavie with dad (farmer's market + Cantine Sainte-Flavie [i stayed in the car]), changed my wallet and purse and keychain and sunglasses, deleted four pictures, deleted one link, erased one note, played the hearts (second), erased twenty-one notes, played the hearts (first), erased four notes, changed thirteen notes, deleted one link, erased nineteen notes, organised the top shelf of an armoire in the bathroom (all my extra beauty things are there), played the hearts (first), changed four notes and erased three notes and wrote two notes, did one search, played the hearts (second), wrote six notes and erased seven notes, played the hearts (second), got one information, changed one note and wrote four notes and erased four notes, played the hearts (second), checked the seven houses (all available then), did one search and got one information, played the hearts (third then first then first), got one information, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:56 and got up at 9:48. I wrote one note, washed my bedding, got everything off the floor, contacted Dtour (because of the lie about a new Ghost Adventures saturday night that was a replay), ran errands in Mont-Joli with my parents (Caisse Desjardins [only dad went in] + the biggest Uniprix + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [only dad went in] + Hart [dad stayed outside] + Dollarama + Hart [dad was paying and we went back there] + Metro), washed my duvet, cleaned my two rooms (mom helped me most of that - she does not want 1 piece of dust in the pictures), checked the seven houses (that was before mom washed this floor - all available then), replied to Change Canada (it was a follow up not a reply to my last email), deleted two links, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search, put whatever from that room was taken out before washing the floor back in, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:13 and got up at 10:16. I changed one note, changed one note, added one link, changed five notes, changed one note, changed one note, checked the seven houses (all still available then), changed one note, did one search and wrote one note, changed one note, played the hard spider (failed), changed one note, played the hard spider (failed), did one search and added one picture, played the hard spider (failed), hard spider (failed), hard spider (failed), hard spider (failed), hard spider (failed), hard spider (failed), changed one note, played the hard spider (failed), hard spider (failed), did one search, did one search and added one link, did one search and added two links, printed a map (a small shopping mall in Rimouski - its in a part of town weve never been), did one search, showed two houses to mom which she liked, changed the place of two links, played the hard spider (failed), checked if our house was listed on Remax's website (i knew it would not be - he said tomorrow night [today] or the next day), deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and an horrible day.

N
N
Error: Towards the end when I wrote that I did one search and added one link it was two links.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Pretty much whatever I want. Life is beautiful that way. :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:17 and got up at 9:46. I changed one note and added two links, checked if our house was listed, changed one note, erased three notes, deleted one link, checked if Golden Trails 2 finally could open and the answer is no, contacted Playrix about that game, changed four notes, played the spider advanced from Windows 7 (failed), changed one note, played the hearts (fourth then first), checked the houses (the 1 with the eleven bedrooms with each a sink is gone), changed one note, changed one note, checked to see if our house was listed, changed one clock back to the normal time (for some reason it was back a few hours), changed two notes, played the minesweeper beginner from Windows 7 (failed), changed one note, played the minesweeper intermediate from Windows 7 (failed), answered a survey Change Canada sent me, played the advanced minesweeper from Windows 7 (failed), changed two notes, played the hearts (first then fourth then second), changed one note, checked to see if our house was listed, played the hearts (first), changed one note, checked our house, played the hearts (first), checked our house, played the hearts (third then second), the three minesweeper (failed all), the advanced spider (failed), deleted one link, checked our house, played the hearts (third then third then fourth then second), did one search and added three links and deleted two links, deleted one link, checked for our house, checked for our house, checked for our house, did one search and added three links, checked our house, watched Chopped Grill Masters at 22:00, checked our house, checked for our house again. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:52 and got up at 10:02. I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, changed one note, checked if our house was listed, changed one note, played Lightning, changed six notes, checked if our house was listed, checked if our house was listed, changed two notes, deleted two links, got one information, changed one note, got one information, checked if our house was listed, played 7UP Pinball, showed mom a house (left it in my favorites but not where the other houses are), got one information, played Pepsi Pinball, did one search, played Santa Snowboard, changed one note, checked if our house was listed, played Disc Golf, Sports Smash, checked if our house was listed, changed one note, added one picture, checked if our house was listed, saw that our house was finally listed, checked the houses (all still available then), showed mom the listing (she asked dad and he was not interested), deleted one link, played 12 Many, Stan Skates, did one search, deleted one picture, played Card Sharks, got one information, changed my back and body sponges. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I got up at 0:14 and got up at 6:59. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, changed six notes, checked the houses (all still available then - even checked the house that is not with the others) and changed the place of one link, changed five notes, ran errands in Matane with my parents (Walmart + shopping mall [mom went at Iris and i to Ardene and dad walked around then mom came to the store and dad waited in front] + Super C + Les Aliments M&M) plus we stopped at a small restaurant before Matane, changed two notes, deleted one link, deleted one link, deleted one link, wrote one note and did one search and printed one map, did one search and added one link, wrote down the informations of two houses in the town of the printed map (gave that later to mom - would of loved dad to be there but he was outside with no signs of him), tried to open Golden Trails 2 (it was open like at least 30 minutes), showed mom something then she looked at the listings of our agent, changed the place of one link, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was an horrible night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:49 and got up at 10:27. I changed one note and added two links, received a call from the secretary of my dentist, changed one note, checked the big house near Matane then printed the map and wrote the informations of the house on it (will give it to both - yesterday there were no good times for it), deleted one link, changed two notes, checked the other houses (all available still too), changed eight notes, checked another house (found it the day before and somehow forgot it eventhough it is with the others - never checked the 1 that is not with the others), played the first layout of the mahjong of Windows 7 for the first time (won), changed one note, deleted one link, played the second layout for the first time(won), changed one note, did one search, played the third layout for the first time (won), did one search, played the fourth layout for the first time (lost), the fourth layout (lost), deleted one link, played the fourth layout (lost), the fourth layout (won), the fifth layout for the first time (won), the sixth layout for the first time (won), watched Real Time at 22:00, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 203 of 256 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.