Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 83 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that at one part there was a motel or hotel.

I was living in what looked an abandoned apartment building in I think Russia. It was disgusting but it did have water and electricity. My apartment was clean. I was disgusted everytime I went back there but when inside my apartment I was okay. It was also the people living there that was disgusting. Sometimes they would put their panties out to dry after washing them but some remained dirty like it was not even washed. I had a Dog which remained me that when I went back there I was not living there I went to an apartment of a friend and the Dog was there, he barked when I entered and stayed where he was but came when I talked to him. He was huge. I gave him treats that he had trouble finding.

I was living with my parents but that place had a small house or apartment detached to the house which was my place. When the dream started I had spent the night in the big house. Mom or dad spotted outside a cute animal that looked like a Ferret then there were a few more. One of them or both threw some food out for them and then got at least one inside the house. I said to be careful because eventhough they were cute they were wild animals but it went okay. They seemed to like me from the moment they saw me and after playing with them a while I decided to bring them to the small house. I went outside and they followed me. I went inside and they followed me. There was a room that had a second bed that was mostly pillows and stuff on the floor so I figured that would be a nice place for their room but I thought if one of some or all wanted to sleep with me it would be okay. After showing them the place I then thought what about food and I mentioned at least one thing to one and he or she seemed excited so this is what I made. I figured I would let them out at least once a day and if they wanted to come back they would.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I only remember that a few people had to put something at the end of something long to stop something. One of the people either did not have it or did not want to do it or something else happened that he did not but what was supposed to happen did not so everything was still fine. I think it was a group of rocks or just a long rock the thing where at the tip something needed to be put, or at least it looked like it.

I wanted a pool so I was looking at all kinds and the prices, one was 4000$ and was not even or was a quarter the size or a normal pool which I found stupid. I wanted one that I would heat all year so no need to change the water each years so no waste of water. Then I decided to get one for an animal or animals. By the end I do not know if it was me or someone else but me or that person explained to others that a big Goldfish that was not a Koi had spent years in a bowl that was less than his length so that person or I had adopted him or her. The poor Goldfish that was big was put in a big bowl to start and slowly started to move then slowly started to swim. When back to normal or close to it the Goldfish would be put in a big pool or tank that had lots of decorations including real plants and rocks.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was chosen to be in a huge upcoming movie but they told me that I would only get the script for my scenes just a few moments before filming. Arnold was in this and a few other big name action stars too but he is the one that was there when I first got to the set which up until then I was excited then I started doubting myself, I thought that I had no experience and that I did not even know if I had the talent or not, I did not even had an audition they picked me just by looking at me (unless that audition part i either do not remember or it was not in the dream). Arnold calmed me down and helped me with at least one scene. At one point I saw Jason Statham which freaked me out and he brought me over him to meet him. It felt like it was not me at some parts so maybe it was not even me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

That one will be hard to write because I do not remember much plus it was insane and screwed up. A virus was going around and someone found out later that she or he was affected by finding a mark that he or she had missed. Someone or myself said wow now she (or he) will be more violent now or something like that. At one point either that person or someone else hit somebody that started it physically, a lot of people were saying it was not right and I explained to them that the moment someone was touched physically against their consent that it became assault then gave at least one example.

N
N
Two other dreams came back to me at different times.

The phone rang and mom sighed knowing it was Irene and I told her when she went to the phone that she did not have to answer and talk to her. She went anyway and I continued with that and I think I ended up screaming.

I was making food, meat and vegetables boiling together. It had been a while and when it was supposed to be cooked it was except for the brussel sprouts which I was wondering how that was possible since the rest was cooked and all had spent the same amount of time boiling.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me during breakfast.

Now I do not know which part came first. A part of it was me and some people and a Golden Retriever were walking near water and it was Winter so the water was frozen and there was snow, I think the Dog or and someone else was sick, I called or went to the Dog and he happily ran to me and jumped on me. The other part was me and I think at least one more person entered a house that was huge and belong to someone that was rich, the family was supposed to be gone and I or we was supposed to rob a safe, turns out they were not gone yet, I did not panic and was able to walk undetected, I think someone saw me and I was able to talk myself out of it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A teenage boy would often look at one chair in his home and always would be sad because when he would look he would not see what he wanted to see which was a figurine of his hero which was a mutant in probably a movie. One day his mom finally had the money to buy it and when he later looked that figurine was there. He was so excited and would not let go of it. The mutant was white. He also liked another mutant which later he also got that figurine.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

A poor cute little boy was born with a heart problem but it never stopped him from being happy and active. When he turned a certain age the surgeons and doctors said that he was ready for a dangerous operation that they said if successful he would be more active and should live old and without complications, that operation was to put his heart out of his body but on it connected with things. He had that operation but it had the opposite effect. The poor kid had zero energy left and when he moved it was barely. I had the opportunity to go meet him but felt bad because I knew that I could not look where the heart was, it was covered in bandages or something like that but everyone could see it. I also was sure that I could not look at all the things connected to it. I told people who knew him to tell him that and to tell him it was not disrespect and anything like that that it was just the way I was with those things. I was told it would be okay and I met him and like I thought I could not look at all that. He was still a happy boy despite this.

I was practicing dancing and ice skating for a movie I had to act in. Daniel Craig was in it too. I was practicing where people were, they thought I was crazy but I knew what I was doing. At the end me and Daniel were supposed to ice dance but one move we started practicing was close contact and we started doing it slower and then we were about to kiss when I woke up.

I was watching videos or shows with a narrator that was funny with his sarcasm. The last was supposed to be a top twenty of the hotels that has the beast weather, he stayed just a few seconds on each and also each starting from the last was getting worst because of how violent things were there. Before reaching number one I woke up, the last was like fifteen and people were killing each others with all sorts of things, the hotel made of what seemed to be the same thing of the pyramids was broken and what seemed to be a part of that broken hotel was thrown on a man who fell on the ground twitching, nobody cared because they were killing each others around him, more rocks were thrown on him and he kept twitching, he was holding a machete and cut the back of his head while twitching, I thought or said aloud hey that is an irony and hopefully he used it to kill or injure before that would be a perfect irony and karma. His brain looked gone but he saw another big rock coming and went on his tummy and it got the back of his head.

Page 27 of 83 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.