Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 202 of 256 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:28 and got up at 13:04. I deleted one picture, wrote a review of a seller on Amazon Canada, played Flash Ludo (technically did not - everytime i clicked on something a window opened so got out of there after the start) and Lightning, Stan Skates, changed one note, downloaded a new Java update, played Conquerors Of The Island (it froze before the game and did not start again), 12 Many, calculated one thing and wrote one note, deleted one link, played Lightning, had a problem with my internet (it was super weird - after clicking on internet explorer it took like a minute to connect then a long time to open the window and could not open a second window - i finally was able to write and send an email then it took me forever to deleted the cookies and all that and it also took forever for my computer to shut down - it looks like everything is ok but it feels weird and it had a weird almost hidden text in another language or not even a language when i got my mouse to the bar to enter this website), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:43 and got up at 11:24. I played Lightning, wrote one note, deleted three links, played the hearts (second), Flash Ludo, Lightning, hearts (first), did one search, did one search, played Flash Ludo, did three searches, played hearts (fourth then first then fourth), Lightning, added a link then deleted it, did one search, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:21 and got up at 12:31. I changed one note, played Flash Ludo, did one search and wrote three notes, played Lightning, watched The Simpsons at 16:30, played Stan Skates, Conquerors Of The Island, cannot understand what I wrote there blush, did one search, played Lucky Balls, Archie, changed one note, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, played 12 Many, did one search, played Lightning, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:32 and got up at 12:44. I erased one note and wrote three notes, deleted one picture, took everything off the floor and washed my bedding, cleaned this room and my bedroom, added one link, deleted one link, got another big towel and blanket, changed two notes, checked Free Online Games (for at least a few days everytime something is clicked a window opens so nothing can be played), erased two notes and changed one note, played Flash Ludo, did one search and added five pictures and calculated one thing, put everything except the bedding back on the floor and washed the big towel and blanket, put the bedding except the duvet back on the bed, put the duvet back on with mom's help, played Lightning, wrote one note, checked the four houses (was not supposed to do that until this house was for sale - all still were available), calculated one thing, did one search, did one search, got mom on a website, made an online order, deleted three links, wrote one note, played Lightning, Conquerors Of The Island and did one search and wrote one note, Flash Ludo, Conquerors Of The Island, wrote one note, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:22 and got up at 12:17. I changed the place of one link, wrote one note and erased two notes, played Conquerors Of The Island, wrote one note, changed one note, played Card Sharks (always wondered why in the game it says Card Frenzy), changed one note and wrote one note, played Lightning, Speed Cards and Speed, changed one note, played Stan Skates, Fluffy Pool, checked the four houses (all still available), got one information, did one search then showed mom and added three links then deleted one of those links (about houses), changed the place of three links, played the hearts (third), watched Futurama at 20:30, did one search then mom joined it and added another house but deleted it after, did one search and added two links, played Flash Ludo, deleted two links, played Speed and Speed Cards and Lightning, erased two notes, did one search and added three links, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:46 and got up at 11:17. I changed my plan, ran errands in Mont-Joli with dad (i donated some things + the biggest Uniprix + IGA), washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, deleted two pictures, deleted three links, did one search and added six pictures, did one search, showed mom a house and she told me to add it which I did then I checked the six (all available then), got one information, changed the place of one link, got one information, changed one note, played the hearts (second), the hearts (second then first), got one information and wrote one note, got one information, played the hearts (third), got one information and added one link, did one search, added one link, got one information, got one information, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:49 and got up at 11:54. I got one information and wrote twenty notes, played Ashtons Family Resort, changed twelve notes, played Flash Ludo, Flash Ludo, changed two notes, wrote one note, got one information, checked the seven houses (all available then), watched Family Guy at 0:00, got one information, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:27 and got up at 11:52. I checked the seven houses (all available then), deleted one picture, contacted Change Canada (for a while now almost every new petitions opened theres a small annoying window that opens and asks if you want to sign now or not), replied to them (they replied fast at least), contacted Dtour (asked why they always show the same episodes of Ghost Adventures - they seem to do that with all the shows), played Conquerors Of The Island (it froze and never came back), the hearts (fourth), put the new Ardene coats and shoes with the others, did one search and added two links and got two informations and deleted one link, got one information, played the hearts (first then first), added two links, did one search, played the hearts (third then first then first), did one search, did two searches and added one link and got one information, played Conquerors Of The Island (could not because i tried Free Online Games and its again a window open everytime something is clicked), the hearts (first then first then first), did one search, did one search, erased one note, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:52 and got up at 10:54. I changed one note, changed twelve notes, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 16:00, The Simpsons at 16:30, did one search and deleted one link, played the hearts (third then second then first), calculated one thing, played the hearts (second then third then third), calculated one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 202 of 256 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.