Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 126 of 145 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Mom tonight told me that she wrote the letter and put it in the trunk of the car where he has to go because he needs to install a new battery. If he does not do that this weekend then it will be Monday where he will have to go and get bread and a few other things. If he freaks out or ignores it then I will move before the Hockey season starts.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Dad went outside today but it was only for a few minutes to walk in our yard. Tomorrow is apparently when he will go to the grocery store so if true the day he will see the letter mom wrote him since it is on the battery that he has to install because the other is dead. What an idiotic mess this is!

N
N
So he saw the letter, read it and he agrees. First of all both of them it is always scary when they say something because it rarely is what they end up doing and with this especially because he has freaked out so many times about this and now not only does he agree but he is calm about it. Mom started doing one of the few changes she wants to do in the house before he came back (he even helped her a little bit) and now he is walking around outside like he is about to die. She says she wants to hurry up to do that this month.

But of course she had to cause some drama since dad did not. We were talking before I came here and I was just agreeing with her and she changed her attitude and attacked me defending him!

N
N
The washer we bought is on a recall so a piece of garbage. I had to wash all my washcloths and towels today and after about two hours of trying to do that mom blamed me so I immediately stopped her and it looked like she was calmed and she then goes a few minutes later that she would like to live with people who know how to talk, dad was in his television chair so I asked are you talking about me and she said yes so I exploded and while at it I told them off about their insane decision of buying a house before knowing they would be paid by the insurance. She was going on about me leaving and I shut her up. Dad stayed silent and mom is not furious but I had the last word.

This again come from dad surprisingly seeing the light without making up any drama so he had to make some! First attacking me while defending her master and now blaming me for the garbage washer that dad picked up in the store eventhough he has never washed anything in his life!

If something else happens in the next days I am out right away and I will tell them in their faces that they will never see me again and if they find me I will get a lawyer and call the cops.

N
N
She is still furious so the not before furious should not be there.

N
N
I have been in this room since this all happened except for a few minutes when I went to the bathroom and put my washcloths in the container for this. Now that they are both in their bedroom I will finally get some food, did not want to see their faces for the rest of the day.

I did do a few searches and one of these made me totally forget moving to another province, I sadly do not have enough at my age to start a new life in another province.

N
N
If what happened today still is going on tomorrow I am out soon. I will not talk to mom but will not act with any attitude. If she has attitude or and ignores me or and starts it again this is it. 29000$ would have to do if this is the case.

I made lots of searches tonight and found a few cities where it is big enough for me to be able to find a job and with apartments that include electricity that are less than 500$. Two of those cities though do not have a bus station (although 1 has a train station) but if this is the best place for me then I should be able to find a way to get there.

N
N
You know the commercials where people are doing really stupid dangerous things in and out their house? Well this is how mom is painting the wall of the stairs! There's one spot that is especially dangerous but she says that even if she dies she will do it, looks like that spot she reserved it for last.

N
N
Mom has been so despicable today! Not only has she been worst than dad but most of the times when she pushed my buttons (she is still up so her day is not over) it was by looking straight at my face! Plus most of the times she has spoken to me has been to talk about dad like he is a martyr! Oh and a few hours ago when he was out for a short time she told me that they barely have any money left this month (of course spending money on paint and stuff like that) so dad will drive me where I want to go tomorrow but won't buy anything, she used a baby voice like I am the one who cannot budget!

The past days dad has worked outside and she has painted.

N
N
Just made the decision to stay downstairs and go hungry.

As for the house mom is almost done painting. A few days dad did some work outside but lately he mostly just watched television like his normal self and when he goes outside he just walk mostly in circles like he is a zombie. Mom has tried a few times to make me talk against him to then verbally attack me and none of those attempts worked just like when she tried to get pity from me it has not worked either.

Page 126 of 145 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.