Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
A dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

It had to do with Tennis. I know Rafael Nadal was there and playing, I know Novak Djokovic was there too and I think they were playing each others, that's all I remember.

N
N

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

I was in either a school or something like that with Gordon Ramsay as a teacher (there were no cameras i think). It was going well for me but I gave up after a mistake or and after he said something bad or and mean (or it was me that interpreted it like it) to me. I was sitting on my chair at the back not doing anything and he came to me. He was nice and told me to follow him which I did. We went outside then he said something like let's go eat somewhere, all I remember is that I was kind of shocked but happy and we went somewhere else and we or just him was making plans for other things that ended up a vacation.

N
N
I remember one dream.

There was at least Laura, Almanzo and Jenny from Little House on the Prairie and I remember them having to have to buy a house, they had money (quite a lot for that time) but they were being careful. One in particular they all liked and was affordable. There were another one more pricey but they got more money after visiting it or they would get more money coming in soon. A little before I woke up from this I saw the base of the plane from Bloons Tower Defense 5 being put in one of the houses they visited or where they were living or somewhere else, nobody reacted to that.

N
N
Another dream came back to me less than an hour ago.

All I remember is meeting a man that may of been famous or maybe I knew him for another reason and we were close to maybe having sex later, we ended up in a car that we were not driving I think, yes we were coming from a party of some sort and we went in that car.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that Eric Lindros was in it and that his post Hockey career was going well.

I had a pajama on that I had worn on and off but for just a few days. I was working in the house with it and then realised that it stunk in the arm pit areas, I had no idea why because I had not done a lot with it plus the antiperspirant I use makes me sweat rarely plus I did not remembered sweating while wearing that pajama the other days.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I have no idea where I was (looked like a house and a castle at the same time) but mom was there too and there were lots of spiders. I think I'm the one who saw the first and it's like they keep on appearing from nowhere. I joined mom in a smaller room to show her a spider then I saw a huge one and screamed extremely loudly and high pitched too (probably was screaming before that - that too is something i remember me screaming a lot) and it disappeared so I tried to show her where and it reappeared then others appeared too and I kept screaming like that and was frozen eventhough the door was just next to me. I have no idea if I made it out of there when I woke up from that.

Page 21 of 83 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.