Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 83 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was walking in nature with my parents. I was scared of spiders since it was Summer time but I forgot about it until I went somewhere they did not and saw webs on the ground. I freaked out and tried to go away but there were webs everywhere and it kept getting bigger. I screamed for them who were close, screamed for mom then screamed for dad because she too was scared after they did not come. Then I started seeing spiders and they were small but getting bigger. The next thing I know is that me and mom were somewhere else standing where a door was, I spotted a huge spider on a wall in the room so I backed up while warning her and she stayed there so I screamed to be careful that there was a spider when it started moving and she stayed there, the spider started moving towards her, it seemed to make it's web while moving not walking on an already made web. She stayed there until the spider was right on to of her, dad was there too and he seemed oblivious to what was happening, I was hysterical, mom looked scared but remained there.

Dad came back from changing the tires on the car (it was red but seemed different from our car - our house looked like a mix of a few weve lived in and also where weve had not lived) mom and I were outside. We heard the car working hard because there was a lot of snow (feet so a lot) he came from the left where there was a lot of snow but most was shoveled so there was a track. We first saw a head of a tall man then dad appeared driving, he seemed proud of himself when he arrived in the backyard (that too looked like a mix of where weve lived and not) but then he started losing control and he ended up where the fence is (there too the snow was very high) and he barely was able to turn the car around to avoid crashing in the fence then stopped. He said wow I was lucky but seemed to find it all funny, mom and I were scared and the man was incredulous in how he reacted and why he first decided to change to Summer tires with all that snow remaining (he was the man who did that i think).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I cannot remember the start (which had to do with dad) but the end was me in a bedroom of the Saint-Hubert house that was empty and which looked bigger dancing and singing to You Drive Me Crazy by Britney Spears and I stopped for a while because dad came back from somewhere but he arrived by parking on the other side of the street or he was there and he saw me from my bedroom window so I acted like I was not doing that then started again when I could not see him anymore but at that point I was practicing a song that was mine and different moves to see what was best with it, I was alone and had the impression that cameras or and eyes were on me.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Two dreams just came back to me.

I was part of either Sylvester Stallone's family or friends or I was working with him in a movie or something. I was in a car with his daughters and we stopped somewhere. I came out and started reading a book, I was touching a truck that seemed like it was the one my dad had sold but I did not care if the real owner would be angry that I was on it to read. The daughters had stayed in the car. We seemed to be where a stop was, there was a restaurant and there were lots of rocks around. Then something happened and I said something along the lines of that poor man this is what his life's going to be now that he is getting married to a woman. That man or another man heard me and I said something to him or and he did to me, one of us said thanks. I went swimming in the river that was right there and people were there and the man thought it was dangerous and I either said no it is not or that I did not care. Then what I remember (it may of happened like that) me and a lot of people were swept away (before that Sylvester called or while in the river and i told him what was going on and he promised to find us) and we were able to reach the shore and we ended up somewhere where it seemed to be mostly secret. We entered and it looked like an hotel but we went in places that we were not supposed to, at least one of us warned that we were not supposed to be there. Someone asked us what we were doing and someone said something acting like everything was okay, we were all acting normal.

I do not remember much of that what I think was small dream. A lot of people were in a dancing contest. Justin Timberlake was called and he danced and of course everyone looked like idiots next to him. He went away but came back and danced with everyone, by then I was there and I danced next to him, we were both chewing bubble gum and had immediately learned the choregraphy and were doing easily while chewing gum.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember (could of been just that with the night i had) is that it was raining and I was scared because I had something important to watch on television and the fright was for the satellite signal to not be there or to go during it.

N
N
Two dreams came back to me during breakfast.

Balloons from the Bloons games were there but they looked different, I think it had to do with the dream but this is all I remember besides being there.

It was the Dirty Dancing (the original) but it was a little different, also the actors and actresses were a little different too. What I mostly remember is when her dad was angry at her and was not talking to her it was all of them at the table and him being more cruel about it and her being more affected by it. There was dancing and the watermelon scene there too different.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Dream about my girl friends from secondary school and we were on a trip somewhere near a beach that I haven't been before. It was like in a present set-up like who we are now but we look like we're in that teeny stage. Can't recall too much details but I find myself happy when I woke up.

N
N

Page 20 of 83 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.