Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 195 of 256 1 2 193 194 195 196 197 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:34 and got up at 10:28. I did something important, changed the plan, deleted one link, made some changes (purse + wallet + keychain + sunglasses), did one search, erased one note, did one search, did one search, mom asked me something so I searched it then called her and she looked then I put her in a section of a website she had wanted to check for a while, calculated one thing, changed the place of two pictures, deleted three-hundred-seventy-nine pictures, erased one note, did one search, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:51 and got up at 8:00. I took the trifold bed off the floor then hung the plastic bag to dry and got another big towel and blanket then washed my bedding (started with the 2 things on the bed then my bedding - last week the washer freaked out and a lot of water and time was wasted), added one link, mom checked out Amazon Canada after I started then I bought two things for myself after a while of looking, erased one note and wrote one note, added something to the plan, played the spider hard (failed), erased one note and wrote one note, tweaked what I added to the plan, did one search, again tweaked what I added to the plan, did one search, played the ninth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds and for the hard rounds lost at 77 - rank 24), put the bed back with the bedding (mom helped me with the duvet a little later), deleted one link, finished added to what I added on the plan, did one search and added one picture then deleted it. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:47 and got up at 3:00. I deleted one picture, wrote one note, deleted one link, changed one note, deleted one document, changed one note, changed one note, changed one note, played the spider hard (failed), calculated one thing and did one search, played the spider intermediate (failed), did one search, watched Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros (tv), did one search and added three links, ran errands with my parents (Price = Caisse Desjardins [mom stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = the hospital [dad stayed in the car] + the biggest Uniprix + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [mom and i stayed in the car] + IGA), did one search, wrote one note, started organising my bedroom with the help of mom, changed one note, changed one note, changed one note, did one search and added two pictures. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:48 and got up at 6:00. I did two searches and added one link, added one link, changed one note, changed one note, added one link, changed one note, calculated one thing, changed one note, did one search, changed one note, changed one note, deleted one link, wrote one note, continued organising my bedroom with mom, did a search for mom then called her and after looking she picked one thing and I added two links, changed two notes, changed one note, made an online order and deleted five links, played the spider hard (failed), continued in my bedroom with mom, did one search. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:28 and got up at 4:00. I deleted one picture, changed the plan again (its not finished), did one search, did one search, did one search, watched Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros (tv), changed three notes and did one search and wrote one note, changed four notes and wrote one note, played the tenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds and for the hard rounds lost at 70 - rank 23), did one search and added two pictures, calculated one thing, deleted one link, calculated one thing, did one search. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:44 and got up at 6:00. I deleted one picture, washed my washcloths and towels, made an online order, played the eleventh track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds for the hard rounds lost at 63 - rank 22), deleted one link, deleted five links and changed the place of one link, deleted eight links and changed the place of one link, deleted nine links and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and deleted five links, added two links, deleted fourteen links and changed the place of two links. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:15 and got up at 3:00. I did one search, deleted one link, calculated one thing and deleted nine links and changed the place of three links, changed a few things in a notepad of my computer (for some reason some notes i keep separated) and did one search and added three pictures and changed the place of two pictures and got two informations, changed the plan again, did one search, watched Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros, did one search and added three links, did one search and added three links, did one search, did one search and added one link, did one search, again changed the plan, did one search, did one search and wrote one note, did one search and added three links, played the twelveth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds and for the hard rounds lost at 70 - rank 23), did one search and added three pictures, added two links. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Forgot to mention that the Tennis was on television, lucky me it has been like that so far, it is more awesome now because it is my last time watching this sport!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:55 and got up at 6:00. I got one information, got one information, changed the plan and did three searches and added six links and deleted two links and got two informations, calculated one thing, went on the beach, did one search and calculated two things and added three links, continued in my bedroom with mom, did one search and added three links and deleted three links, watched Real Time at 13:00, changed the plan, played the spider hard (failed), played the spider intermediate (failed), calculated one thing, did one search, added one link, calculated one thing and did one search and wrote one note, deleted one link and calculated one thing, calculated one thing and added one link, added one link, calculated one thing and erased one note. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

Page 195 of 256 1 2 193 194 195 196 197 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.