Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 142 of 194 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the poutine leftovers, one raspberry Pop Tart, five mini grape Mr Freeze, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and onion salt, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a chicken breast and three white potatoes and four small carrots boiled then eaten with St-Hubert barbecue sauce (some chicken and sauce remained and was put in the fridge), two uncooked Pillsbury cut sugar cookies, Dainty chicken rice with butter added when it was cooked (the remaining was put in the fridge), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), the chicken and sauce leftovers with wavy Compliments fries (did not eat some of the fries - only ends and those that were too crunchy), one raspberry Pop Tart, some of the rice leftovers with butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the rice with butter and five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts (did not finish the last) made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the rice leftovers with butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three The Laughing Cow cheese, Compliments broccoli and cauliflower (eaten with butter) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pieces of a white onion and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter with an egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), pieces of a white onion pan fried in olive oil and butter with pasta (do not recall what its named - its the macaronis that are twisted) and tomato paste (did not eat all that - put the onions with the paste in the fridge), food from La Bonne Bouffe (a mustard cheeseburger [did not eat where she put a toothpick] and part of a small extra cheese and sauce poutine [did not put the rest in the fridge]), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), part of a cucumber (only 1 slice after that the next bite i spitted out because it was disgusting) and two sandwiches (4 slices of the bread without crusts + miracle whip + 1 pink tomato), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, penne with the leftovers pieces of onion and tomato paste, two mini red Mr Freeze.

N
N
Mistake: I used Gadoua white bread for the sandwiches.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, two slices of bacon and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, one raspberry Pop Tart, four pork chops (some remained and were put in the fridge), one Chapman's ice cream sandwich (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pork leftovers, maple taffy, the rest of the pork leftovers, six mini red Mr Freeze, one uncooked cut sugar Minions Pillsbury cookie, half of a three cheese Les Aliments M&M pizza (without the end of the crust), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that - my throat was hurting and saw that my uvula was a little swollened so decided to just drink water the rest of the day which was less than 1 hour).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers (without the end of the crust), two slices of bacon cooked in the grease of yesterday and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Compliments pretzel sticks, Cordon Bleu meatballs and round potatoes with gravy (added onion salt), more of the pizza (again without the end of the crust), one mustard cheeseburger from La Bonne Bouffe (did not eat all that), four red mini Mr Freeze.

Page 142 of 194 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.