Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 83 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I wanted a new purse and I could not decide (it may of been all).

An actress had finally became a big star (cannot remember her name - she is Indian and is in the Baywatch movie) but then people learned that she was in a fight with Ellen so people started to think that since everybody loved her that something was wrong with her and then we learned of another feud she was in (and i think it just kept coming out) so she was fastly losing fans because of that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I dreamed my mother and I were still living at home so I must have been less than 18. My mom died when I was 37. It was nice to converse with my mom again - perhaps it was a gift since we just celebrated Mother's Day. smile

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few hours ago (forgot about it until now).

All I remember is that Eric Lindros was there and he had a girlfriend or a wife but she was disgusted by his body hair so when she would be near even with him in clothes she would soon back away.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had Coin Coin with me and made him fly behind mom and then put him on her. What else I remember from that dream is that we were walking in a huge house and we were lost I think.

I had moved without telling my parents. I was going from places to places trying to spend less money as possible. I was looking for a job and a place that was affordable. My parents at one point found me. They decided to move there. I had found a 500$ a week job and dad was going around telling everybody that. I was angry they had found me but then figured okay I can work that job and put a lot of money aside to make another getaway and make that one for real so I accepted it. I ended up at the end in a store with dad and I decided to come back walking but that decision was not entirely mine, he either wanted to come back home or go somewhere else and I wanted to go to another store while he was in one after we had gone in one together, I think we separated at a gas station, I also think he ended up picking me up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that the darn Kardashians were in it and they were more in our lives than they are in real life.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in a restaurant. The two murderers from the movie Fargo were there too. A few others were sitting on tables eating too. There was a television there and one of the psychopath said that nobody should eat while watching television and when he saw one looking at it he got up then closed it and told him that nobody should watch television while eating. Nobody said a thing. There were other people at their table including a kid. I think other things happened but if so I do not recall these things.

All I remember is that Tom Cruise was in it oh and now I remember that Katie Holmes was there too and it was a show to get her a new boyfriend and they wanted Tom in there too, there were three chairs and she was sitting in the middle and he was supposed to be in one of the two, she was smiling and he was somewhere else but near that place acting like this was not going on.

N
N
I remember two dreams (the first may of been the start of the second - not too sure - i have no idea how i had 1 dream let alone 2 dreams with the little i slept).

I was in a restaurant but I did not want anything. I was standing where people ordered. A man asked me what I wanted and I ignored him. At one point they were getting something for me but I never ordered anything. It was a restaurant that I hated but what they were preparing actually looked okay and even better but again I did not want anything. I was waiting for someone or looked like I was waiting for someone.

I was running errands with my dad and brother (like usual my brother did not say a word). While in the grocery store or after we were done there I said that I wanted my own car. Dad was not too sure about it but we all ended up in a big name car store and I asked about electric cars and to my surprise these new cars were cheap. I asked a lot of questions about these cars and sat on it and even tried one and I was sure I would end up buying one. I told the seller that I would soon probably be back. Dad told me a car was a lot of money and I said that I knew it and that the reason why I was taking that extra time was to calculate everything to be sure I could afford the costs each months of everything. Just for fun I decided to go check other brands of new cars. I then saw an old abandoned car for sale (or not for sale if for sale very cheap) and I soon decided to get that one after I asked what it needed to be drivable again and after hearing the prices I realised it would be cheaper than a new car and it would work like one. Dad thought I was crazy but I did not care I was happy about soon having my first car. I got all the parts needed and brought it all in what looked like a bag from a restaurant. The mechanic told me how much time it would take and I said okay (a few days i think), I took that time to get the appointments to have it painted then the interior cleaned and maybe changed at least a little before I would drive it. My brother was almost always if not always near me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It had to do with immigrants and refugees. I remember at the end there was in a store or somewhere like that a sign with an arrow for them to go there and then be immediately accepted. I and many people of course thought it was insane. I said at the end to someone who was for that insanity after one did something bad so how do you feel or something like that and I know I and others were asking those idiots if they would accept some or at least one in their homes, when I did asked I said hey you are at least thousands so imagine if all of you opened your house to a family there would be thousands of families in our country and the response was silence just like it was silence when the bad thing happened.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

We moved somewhere new (looked like a mix between the Saint-Hubert and Ste-Florence houses) after the fire but some of my teddy bears had survived and mom had put them in a big hamac like they all were and I was ignoring them. I kept telling her that if one of them had survived I would of been able to find the others but that one did not survived so it was like starting new. She did not want to listen to my wishes so I was doing my best to ignore that but it was killing me. I spotted Chocolate the little teddy bear that I am sure I could never find again, I was excited, at first he looked like himself but then I smelt the burnt smell and I made mom smell him then I realised he was burnt. It broke my heart and finally I decided to get rid of him and the others.

Page 18 of 83 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.