Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 193 of 256 1 2 191 192 193 194 195 255 256
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I spent most of the day out in the back garden - we're building a sun deck just where a beam of sunlight shines upon several times a day - what fun!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:58 and got up at 6:32. I deleted one picture, took everything (trifold bed & etc) off the floor and got a new plastic bag and others big towel and blanket then washed my bedding, deleted one link, added three pictures and calculated one thing and deleted seven pictures and calculated one thing, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), did one search, played spider medium (failed), watched Ghost Adventures at 10:00, spider medium (failed), watched Rafael Nadal at the Mutua Madrid Open (tv), spider medium (failed), did one search and wrote one note, spider medium (failed), did one search, spider medium (failed), added one link, spider medium (failed), did one search, did one search and added six links, calculated one thing and deleted one link and changed the place of three links, watched The Leftovers at 21:00, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:22 and got up at 7:00. I changed the place of two links and deleted one link, added one picture and deleted one picture, washed some towels (mom asked me to), played spider medium on Solitr (failed), washed a big blanket (the 1 that was on the floor) and three pairs of socks of mine, spider medium (failed), did one search, spider medium (failed), added three links and wrote one note and changed the place of one link, spider medium (failed), wrote one note and changed the place of one link and added four links and changed one note, spider medium (failed), changed the place of one link and wrote one note and added three links, changed the place of three links and wrote one note and added one link, spider medium (finally won it), wrote one note and added one link, changed the place of one link and wrote one note and added four links and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and wrote one note and added two links, changed the place of one link and wrote one note and added six links, changed the place of five links, wrote one note and added eighteen links, played the normal layout of Miniclip on Mahjonged (failed), wrote one note and added twelve links, played the hard layout of Miniclip on Mahjonged (failed), wrote two notes and added thirty-seven links, wrote one note and added ten links, played the ninja layout of Miniclip on Mahjonged (failed), deleted one link, played the three layouts again (failed all), deleted one link, wrote seven notes and did one search and deleted four links and added seven links and calculated one thing and changed the place of two links, calculated one thing and wrote one note, deleted ten links, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:20 and got up at 7:00. I added three pictures and deleted three pictures, deleted one link, played spider hard on Solitr (failed), wrote one note, wrote one note, did one search, wrote one note, played the three unwon layouts of Miniclip on Mahjonged (failed all), played the eleven unwon levels of 3D on Mahjonged (failed all), deleted one link, erased eight notes, played Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power on Playrix (failed), did one search, did one search, did one search, deleted seven links, calculated one thing, played spider hard (failed), did one search, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:05 and got up at 4:00. I deleted seven links, did one search and added six pictures, added two pictures and calculated one thing and deleted three pictures, watched Rafael Nadal at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (tv), deleted one link, did one search, deleted on link, played spider hard on Solitr (failed), Fairy Island on Playrix (failed), deleted two links, deleted two links, deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:05 and got up at 5:59. I added seven links, added two pictures and deleted two pictures, deleted seven links, added one picture, deleted one link, deleted one link, played spider hard on Solitr (failed), watched Rafael Nadal at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (the first 3 points on the internet and the rest on tv), put mom on two websites, played FreeCell on Windows 7 (failed), Spider Solitaire beginner on Windows 7 (won), changed two notes, played Spider Solitaire intermediate on Windows 7 (failed), FreeCell and Spider Solitaire intermediate (failed both), deleted one link, played Spider Solitaire intermediate and FreeCell (failed and won), intermediate (failed), intermediate (failed), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:57 and got up at 5:43. I played spider hard on Solitr (failed), added four pictures and deleted four pictures, calculated one thing, wrote one note, calculated one thing, played spider solitaire intermediate on Windows 7 (failed), watched Rafael Nadal at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia (tv), calculated one thing and wrote one note and did one search, did one search and changed one note, calculated one thing and deleted two links, calculated one thing, did one thing and calculated one thing, deleted one link, deleted one link, erased one note, played spider solitaire intermediate (failed), went outside (walked with mom on the beach collecting shells then we walked on the yard), calculated one thing and did one search and added one picture, did one search, played spider intermediate (failed), calculated one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:17 and got up at 6:23. I calculated one thing and wrote one note, added four links, calculated one thing and deleted one link, played spider intermediate on Windows 7 (failed), calculated one thing and deleted one link, calculated one thing and wrote one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and erased one note, calculated one thing, calculated one thing and deleted one link, played spider intermediate (failed), spider intermediate (failed), watched Real Time at 12:55, played the fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds then lost at round 78 while finishing with a rank 24), added three pictures and calculated one thing and deleted three pictures, calculated one thing, added six links and did one search and deleted six links, did one search, calculated one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:22 and got up at 7:43. I deleted one picture, took the trifold bed off the floor then hung the plastic bag to dry and changed the big towel and blanket then washed my bedding, searched in the pile of clothes in my bedroom for something, added one picture and calculated one thing and deleted one picture and changed the place of one picture, calculated one thing, added one link and deleted one link, calculated one thing and added one link, did one search, played the fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at round 49 then won all rounds then lost at round 70 - rank 23), put everything back on the floor then added the bedding (the duvet was later - mom normally helps me with that - i also do not wash it with the other things), deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:46 and got up at 6:35. I deleted one picture, wrote one note, deleted one link, changed one note, calculated one thing, added one picture and deleted one picture, did one thing in my bedroom (took all the panties and socks i wear then put it all in a bag), played the sixth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds then lost at round 63 - rank 22), wrote one note, added one link, went on the beach (before and after i had to deal with a ton of spiders on the front balcony), played Fairy Island (failed), spider intermediate (failed), calculated one thing, played spider intermediate (failed), spider intermediate (failed), intermediate (failed), intermediate (failed), intermediate (failed), intermediate (failed), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

Page 193 of 256 1 2 191 192 193 194 195 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.