Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 83 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember five dreams.

The first was dreamt yesterday or another day; I remembered it then forgot it again until this morning after I woke up. I either forgot to do my morning routine in the bathroom or I had to hurry, yes I forgot it then I tried to do at least one part and then I tried to convince myself it was like I had done it when I was supposed to. I was greatly affected by that.

I was at a race track that would have a Formula One race. Shumi was there and at first I thought it was an imposter but turns out it was him. I was excited when I first saw him, I'm the one who realised it was him. His face was a little bit thinner than it used to and a little bit his body too but that was it for the changes. He was very nice. I do not remember how the conversation with him turned to the sport but I told him that I did not liked it anymore, that I did not even think it was a sport anymore. He asked why and I told him it was due to all the regulations and things like that. I was careful when I told him because he looked heartbroken when I said that I did not liked Formula One anymore. I do not remember what he said about the sport but I understood it and started to like it again. He was dressed as a pilot and then he went in a car. I do not remember if there was something else after. I do remember people being with me but I never saw them, I did not really liked them I think so I think it was my parents.

I wanted to masturbate but things and or people kept me from doing it. Finally I had a few moments to myself and did it quickly and silently.

I was combing my hair who had many knots so it was difficult and I was wondering why I had so many knots in my hair.

Mom asked me if I saw a certain Bird so I looked. It was feeders and cages we or one of my parents or both had put in a big tree (at first we could watch from our house that did not look like any place we have lived and also the yard too but then we were outside - i think dad was there too). The tree had grown a lot so the feeders and cages were mostly hidden by the leaves so it was hard to see. I did see a Bird and I said yes that's is the Bird. Then I saw a bigger one and I thought it was an Owl which he was the size of but he had colors of a Parrot. There was also two Cockatiels there and I think other Birds. One of the Cockatiel was in a closed cage which I opened after talking to the big Bird but I was scared of him, not because of his size but because he had ticks or something like that on him. I asked the people near me if Owls ate peanuts and I was told probably so I picked one and he wanted it so I threw it and he ate it so I threw another one and probably others but I think those I gave it to him not threw. The Cockatiel wanted to be close but she was too scared, the other was like a wild Bird. The shy one finally flew and came on an arm of mine because she was too scared of the big Bird. I whistled to the other or another Bird but she flew away and the other Bird never replied. That tree actually looked a little bit like a toy tree house for little people I had when young, I kept it and used it sometimes as decoration, the house we were living too makes me think of that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

We had lost everything in a fire and soon after we found a place and got new furniture, clothes and everything else we had another fire but that time it was just my bedroom. Everything else was okay. Firefighters arrived and did their jobs then it was other men who their job is to investigate fires. They were all very nice and kind especially to me. Me and mom ended up far from our new place and several hours later one of the investigators drove us home, he was the cutest. I was on the backseat and mom up front. The man was silent because he was very tired but I did not know that then. Mom said something to me that I understood because she used a word that was invented by us, he asked what and she explained it. The way he talked sounded like he was angry or and annoyed but turns out he was tired. We arrived in our Saint-Hubert home and I gave him a huge smile and said thank you. He with the same voice said something and then drove away. I told mom he was more than nice because he did not have to drive us especially that far and being so tired and she agreed saying something on the line that he may be interested to me and then she said you find him hot right and I think I said yes or and something else. After a while I went in what was my new bedroom and I do not remember if what happened next was in there but if that is so then that room did not looked burnt at all. I could sense a bad presence (before that we said to the investigators that maybe it was the same people who had set our other house on fire that tried again) and I was very scared but screamed something like get out you are not welcome and has no power here. It looked like it worked and eventhough I was more scared I stayed in that room. I was then attacked and thrown out the window that was broken during the attack, I ended up with about half of my body out and my tummy on the window which injured me because of the broken glass. The man came back and saw me that way and I think he caught me when I fell. He brought me to the hospital or stayed with me until the ambulance arrived, he also took care of my injuries.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

That dream was mostly about paper towels unless something else happened. I had a few of my favorites aside just for me and one time I realised that one of the ones my parents were using was made like the ones I like, it was the brand name of a grocery store. I was shocked that a cheap brand was made like a Bounty but then I thought about the brand name of a drugstore that is cheap but made like that too.

I was trying to be more healthy but not just with food with every aspect of my life. I started taking vitamins but would go a few days or more without taking it because I was doing everything else bit by bit. Besides feeling guilty when not taking the vitamins (mostly because i wanted to take every brand 1 by 1 for a certain time each then go to another brand) I do not remember anything else about that dream.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me (it actually came back before i finished here but at first i was not sure it was a dream).

I was deciding what snack to eat and I think I went with Bugles.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that the toilet would not stop flushing with the water and I do not know if I finally did something about it but I do not that if I did it took a while, I also know others were around who were probably my parents and it was not a good presence whoever they were.

The Dallas Stars had made the Stanley Cup final and they were playing against the Pittsburgh Penguins. I was living in the Saint-Hubert house but some of it plus some of the surroundings were different. Also my brother was here and like always he did not speak. For some reason I had the television I have here plus a cheap one that was almost always not working properly and I was watching my game on that one. They were losing quite fast but not by a lot. I went in the kitchen to get some food there during commercials and dad was watching this so I did not miss anything. They scored a goal to cut the short margin and I screamed and jumped when that happened but shortly after I came back the other team scored and they kept scoring. By the end they lost by more than ten goals. I did not watch the rest and felt very bad about it, during that time my brother was next to me. Dad was acting like the Penguins was his team. The other match the Stars won by a bigger margin and since some of the players were acting like it was a first goal when they were crushing them the other night some did too, Antione Roussel even did a dance after a goal. It was hilarious. Also at some point which I think it was the second game or before the third I had a lot of frozen fries that were heated, mom ate some and asked me which ones I like best since there was two brands in there and I told her and she liked the other but wanted the ones I liked. I told her there was enough for two but she wanted other that she put in the oven and her plan was for me to take care of it because she was going with dad who was going to run errands, by that part the voice of Elmo came and he was not happy about her going and he wanted to come but she said no and then by the end he was saying after she said where they would go oh now he has to go get fuel at Shell and he said something else along those lines and she laughed and said yes probably. For the end my brother was not there.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I farted but was acting like it was not me because I was embarrassed. Mom told me soon after it was you wasn't it and I said no and she laughed. I do not know if something else happened in that dream but we were someone in public and there was people around.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a store and I think I had a young child maybe who could of been a baby but I also think I had either adopted him or her or was like babysitting. I ended up talking with a woman who also or she had a baby or young kid (yes i definitely had 1 too) and I learned that she was a Dallas Stars fan and I was happily surprised and told her that I was too. We told each others why we were fan of that team and after she started talking about the players I mention Jamie Benn and she said that she did not liked him and I was shocked and she told me why and I said something about that but I do not remember what. I know that was it for that dream and I think there was either something else before or I went from a dream to another, I am not sure of either though.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I wanted to get naked but first I wanted to see my breasts bounce (saw myself naked but it was my imagination - what i wanted to do). I was wearing no bra and a thigh shirt (may of changed for that) and when I looked at myself in a mirror while walking my breasts did not bounce so I went in the bathroom and was jumping and again they did not so I took off my shirt and it was like my breasts did not only got smaller they were down almost to my belly button. I freaked out and were touching them and they got back to where they were supposed to and back to the size they were supposed to also.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I was looking at the schedule for Tennis on television and they were not showing the night matches at Rome which made me angry because if they kept doing that when Rafael Nadal would play it could mean that I would have to watch him on the internet if he played that time.

Page 17 of 83 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.