Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 139 of 194 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments (yesterday too - just saw that mistake), Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, four slices (without the end of the crust) of a four cheese Les Aliments M&M pizza (put the last 2 in the fridge).

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), two fried eggs with two slices of Gadoua white bread (did not eat the whites and crusts), a mini cucumber and one of the slices of the pizza leftovers, the last slice of the pizza, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, the rest of the pasta leftovers, maple taffy, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter & 1 with butter and coconut spread), a Les Aliments M&M poutine, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, Selection alfredo lasagna (did not eat most of the broccoli and pepper), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I had teriyaki salmon, mixed veggies, and broccoli for lunch.

For dinner, we are having a butter lettuce salad topped with salmon salad and a baked sweet potato on the side with coconut oil and my special sweet potato seasoning.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi, Coke and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, a Selection meat lasagna (the only small parts i ate was the carrots and cheese), maple taffy, a big mac trio, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), a Les Aliments M&M poutine, maple taffy, four slices that was a pork roast (put in the freezer uncooked after being cut), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
The potatoes were also cooked in the pork grease (i hate it when i forget things blush)..

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + bows + green onions + soya sauce) and a mini cucumber, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and onion salt.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and coconut spread), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, maple taffy, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three The Laughing Cow cheese, two slices of the pork roast (out of the freezer the day before), Dainty chicken rice (added butter at the start and towards the end).

N
N
Yesterday I had grape and apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the rest of the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and coconut spread), a mini cucumber and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the rice leftovers, one nantes carrot, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Dare mini bare paws, Selection chicken penne (did not eat the chicken + green peppers + most of the pepper - some remained and was put in the fridge), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 139 of 194 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.