This will be a topic that I hope to post in daily to share what I am reading. Sometimes, I'll just put the book name. Other times, I will share some of the interesting things that the books discuss. I might recommend a book or tell you that a book just didn't do it for me.

I just finished Bone Box by Faye Kellerman. It got mixed reviews. I debated long and hard about whether to buy it, or not. I am glad that I made the purchase. Some folks hated it, since it had a seemingly abrupt ending. I loved the ending. It reminded me of one door shutting, while another opened.

I gave it 5 stars on Amazon. Usually, I just review my faves! Here is my review.

I am a long-time reader of the Kellermans' books. I approached this one with trepidation, due to the poor reviews. Folks seem to want their stories gift wrapped and neatly tied up with a bow, every single detail explained. Faye Kellerman thinks more of her readers. An experienced reader can make connections between details. They appreciate drawing conclusions.

One of the frequent criticisms that I read was how as abruptly the book ended. It was a perfect ending that was foreshadowed by the last paragraph in chapter 42. All of the legwork had been completed. One door closed and another one opened. Great treat to read.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link