Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 123 of 145 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
And the banging on the floor has started again mad!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Dad left around 9:00. They have been back for about a minute and mom almost immediately started banging on the floor! Looks like she will try her best to make up for the time she was not here to push my buttons.

N
N
I am about to have some peace which I am going to welcome and as a nice bonus my Tennis match is about to start cool!

N
N
Yesterday I missed a peaceful morning by seconds and today it was seconds again but this time I got the peaceful morning routine smile.

N
N
A miracle just happened, I was actually able to eat something in the kitchen shocked. One of them just got up to go to the bathroom after I was done so when I went upstairs they were still in bed but when I finished my first sentence I heard one of them bang on the floor so hell has started again and this time it is for real frown.

N
N
Something nice just happened which is that mom for a rare occasion got fed up with dad and she did not let him win, this is time is awesome because it is with several things. She forced him to do two things then told him after he mentioned it was beautiful and nice here to enjoy it while it last because soon we will move. Now it's just a matter of time until she either backs down on at least one of those things or ask for forgiveness in another way.

N
N
Got a facial and almost immediately they took away all that calm it brought me. I was told the car did not start which for normal people (ESPECIALLY when you are parked when it happens) it is an inconvenience but they are not normal so it turned into drama then I was blamed then after screaming at two different people on the phone he thought we would have to sleep either in the parking lot or at a garage. Turns out the man who came to tow us only had to boost the battery and he was laughing it up with that man. Thankfully I was able to go back to my aesthetician's and wait the majority of the time there; if they did not believed what I said about them now they do!

N
N
I am enjoying some peace right now, this won't last long because they are only in Mont-Joli but I am cherishing this short period of time.

Also yesterday I was able to eat something in the kitchen which was basically a miracle since it meant that dad was not in front of his television plus the end of that mom went outside too so I got the house to myself for a very short time.

N
N
Looks like I have to pay for that time I could eat in the kitchen and the little peace; I want food and will start the night routine soon but dad is watching a movie and I do not want to deal with that again so I decided to stay here, I prefer to go to bed hungry then to have to hurry up with the oven fan at full blast, maybe I will get some time to get a little food later.

N
N
About five minutes ago I was in the kitchen cleaning my glasses and he got up, walked a little bit whining then after pushing my buttons sat on his chair and opened his television, just before I came here he got up and after about two minutes of banging on the floor he went to the bathroom crazy!

Page 123 of 145 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.