Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 83 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not know if it started like that or if something else happened after but I was in the backyard with snow melted but a lot remained especially at one part where it was high and I went there with a Labrador and we were playing in the snow. My parents were looking at us, mom was angry and dad looked angry and jealous.

I was watching television and I knew on one channel they were showing Tennis, a tournament I was watching because Rafael Nadal was there. I did not go there because that day he was not playing then I got stressed out and finally went there in case and a few seconds later they changed their court and he was about to start a double match, I decided to stay there since I never watched a double match except for when waiting for one to end before my match would start.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Mom wanted me to get an appointment for her too when she learned I was soon going to call my aesthetician (the 1 we had in Amqui - thats basically the only thing that looked like that place but the rest did not look like any places i have lived in except that some streets looked familiar). I thought about it for a while to be sure to pick days I would not have to cancel due to the European Tennis season. I made that call and for some reason from a conversation my parents had the day of the appointment where she had one too I understood that they would go somewhere for just a few moments then come back home so I went too and when we arrived at the aesthetician place I realised it was the time of our appointment and then we would run our errands. In said oh I thought we only were coming for a few moments so I did not bring my purse. Mom was shocked and dad looked at me like I was the stupidest person on Earth then I said just someone give me the money then I will pay it back later at home and they both looked at each others like I would not then shrugged and we both went to the appointment and he stayed waiting in the parking lot because her appointment was first and won't take long so the plan was to do a few things during mine. I was wondering how that happened plus I was not comfortable because I was not wearing what I wanted to wear.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I asked mom if Voltaren could be put on arthritis pain and she said yes but I did not put some (had arthritis pain in my left shoulder - in real life that started yesterday morning and its still there) because I was still not sure so I checked the internet then asked at least one person who I think was a pharmacist and I do not remember the answer if I got one.

All I remember is that Kim Kardashian was in it.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

A group of people (i know i was there by the end but at the start im not sure) woke up in a different place. The last to wake up was so tired that he did not realise it, he went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth, ironically there were things that looked and felt like his own things and he used it. The others tried to tell him then looked at him with shock. It looked disgusting what he used to brush his teeth but he said that it tasted like food or a drink (cannot remember what he said). It was very dark. What I remember after he realised what was going on (perhaps nothing happened in between) is that they went up where it was not dark then either on the roof or outside. It was a city where almost all buildings and houses were near water, everything was abandoned and becoming ruins. But in the water there were many boats and even almost the same amount of planes in the air. I remember thinking maybe it could be doable living here unless it was someone else (maybe i was not there too).

N
N
I remember one dream.

What I remember (maybe that was it) is that I was outside in what looked like Newfoundland or a place like that and that night apparently when the full moon would appear all the water where the beach is would go away for a long distance. I did not really believed it but replied when someone said it that I knew. I was there and it actually happened and I decided to go walk where the water was, I did not know when the water would come back and I had the impression it would come back fast but I went walking pretty far, I turned around and went for big rocks and when I was on top of some the water was coming back but I kept walking slowly like everything was okay. The water did not come over the rocks I was on, I climbed down in the water and thankfully it was only to my thighs and I walked back on the beach. Others were near me and I stayed calm. Having water in my rain boots was not fun but at least I was alive plus it was not as bad which shocked me. I ended up walking on a street that was near the beach (by that time it looked like i was on the left of the Saint-Hubert house) and there were people near me, I said that that house gave me the creeps and someone said the people too and I agreed. I do not remember why but I ended up in that home and I did my best to act normal and to hurry up the reason why I was there, the people there knew that I knew but this is all I remember. That dream may of ended there or a little after.

N
N

Page 14 of 83 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.