Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 120 of 145 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Television chair not television blush LOL.

Now she is working downstairs while pushing my buttons still acting like a martyr.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just learned why mom wants my bedroom, she just asked me to make less noise when dad watches television which is basically all day long almost! I told her that there's not only him in the house and she agreed very softly. So she wants my bedroom to send him there which leaves me to stay here and my furniture for him because there's no other room left for a bedroom and that won't happen even if it meant that the course would be clear for the kitchen.

N
N
I will have to wait until mom's appointment late April to have several hours of peace frown!

N
N
Got a few moments of peace today, they left before my breakfast and came back less than two hours later.

N
N
By some miracle dad decided to close his television a few minutes after I got up and go outside, I was cleaning my glasses about a minute ago and he came back to get something to go back outside not to his television.

N
N
For a second straight day he closed his television before my breakfast shocked!

N
N
I would of gotten up seconds later and I would of had my entire morning routine in peace. They went out (mom had an appointment + they ran errands in Mont-Joli) just when i was putting on my pajama and it was just when mom was going out while dad was in the car (i was sure she was out too), they came back about an half hour after my routine was done.

N
N
Last night mom was going on again about me still sleeping in the basement so I remained her that a few days ago she asked for my bedroom to give to dad who complains because we dare make noise when in the kitchen and she laughed in my face saying it was finished.

Now this morning it was the threat of the English satellite channels. They have been complaining about it costing a lot but of course the French channels have to stay because dad certainly will not learn a new language and also not find a new way to pass the time. So I will have to pay a part of it so less money set aside plus I will need to check them carefully so they do not stop paying that bill because it is in my name.

These two crazies had almost 300000$ and it did not take them long to be in debt again!

Oh and another thing, while I was brushing my teeth this morning I almost chocked laughing, mom came in the bathroom to say that one day they will sell the house and that time the money will be cut in laugh and she will keep her part; yeah right! She hid the fact that she bought two phones of less than 70$ each a few months ago and she will have the guts to take her part? LOL!

N
N
A few minutes ago mom told me that next week she will stay at Irene's and dad will come get her two or three days ago, the way she said it she finally admitted when they do that it is done on purpose so that I am not alone here. I gave her attitude for a while then told her that if they wanted to waste gas money and time then it was their choice and she gave me a bunch of excuses then I said it again with more attitude and now maybe he will stay there too but she said that if he stays they will stay there just one or two nights. She has an appointment in Amqui Wednesday and if she stays there alone I will be stuck with just dad until Saturday, if he stays with her then Friday is when they will come back.

N
N
Here we go again!

I calculated the satellite bill and went upstairs and said what about if I pay half then dad all insulted said I do not need anything then mom said yes you do then it was set on 100$ a month.

Dad after left to pay that bill and go to the grocery store looking like he was about to die and then mom started complaining.

I do not know if she will really do it but I said to just finish the painting in the basement and leave the upstairs like that, she said it is what she will do. The few renovations to do here is done. It is a beautiful house in front of the Fleuve Saint-Laurent with a huge yard so normally with just the painting to be done upstairs 250000$ to 200000$ should be what we will have when we will sell the house which should be done in two or three years.

I told her that 100000$ houses that only need painting done (told her that this does not cost a lot so you pay someone to do that before moving in - we already have the furniture - 100000$ set aside is plenty to pay taxes and whatever else needed) and she agrees with me but again she rarely stands up to him so who knows, my bet is that again the same will be done like they always have done which is sell the house then he will keep it all then choose a house that needs renovations and soon they will be in debt again. If they really sell this house then choose a house that will leave them half or more or another big amount set aside he will blow through it in no time.

Anyway this time I do not care because I have savings aside so if I am still with these two monsters when they sell this house and they do the same idiotic thing then I am out.

By the way mom came back here while I was writing the fifth paragraph to say that all she said is not to speak against dad crazy!

Page 120 of 145 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.