Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 83 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

Mom had been told by her doctor that one of her four medication would be cut, it was her high blood pressure pill. That doctor was also moving away to work elsewhere. A few days ago before we all three ran errands I thought about it and figured out it was insane. I told her that she should go see him before he left and when she told me it was impossible I told her to go to the hospital emergency and they would give her a prescription. I tried to make her see that without it she would die then I said if this is what you want then you should find another way because you could end up paralized or in a coma which would be worst, when I said that she disappeared in a closet. She finally accepted but at first she said she would wait and I asked how much of these pills remained and she said four but said she could cut them in half and go a few days without. At the end she went to the emergency room and after a while she got her pills for two years. We were in our Saint-Hubert house and when she went in the closet it was my brother's that was not in the dream.

My head was turning and I went to the emergency room which took me a lot of strength. When I got there I had to hold the counter so to not fall. I could barely talk but finally someone understood and asked me to sit and that I would be the first or one of the first (the place was almost full of people). Someone asked me a question from where I was but I looked at him and could not answer not only because of my head but because both my ears were suddenly full of wax and one was making a big sound. Just when I thought I was deaf I woke up but I think in the dream the ears stopped doing it before.

I went outside with a man that looked like Christian Bale. He had a bag of petals and petals were on the ground which was leading to our car, he was adding petals as we slowly walked. Paparazzis were there but keeping their distance. I was pleasantly shocked. He opened my door and I could not wait for him to enter to kiss him which I did. I laughed before entering the car because petals were also on my seat, I thought about it a few seconds before sitting but I had a huge smile on my face and was overwhelmed by the romance.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Another dream just came back to me and when I was writing it another dream came back to me then another one.

I barely remember anything from it. I remember worrying for what to eat especially breakfast, I think it was before they were leaving on a vacation or just for a day, I now remember worrying about having a bad time because of missed food.

I moved to a place alone. It was far away from people and also abandoned but I made it a comfortable place to live and also end of the world proof because I had a feeling it was coming.

The Dog of a friend was in it and her too.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about a minute ago.

All I remember (maybe it was it) is that I was in a debate that was heated about immigration, the other people or some or most or just one could not make the difference between legal and illegal.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was left alone in the house for at least a full day. The dream was me learning it then planning what I would eat and do then them leaving and me enjoying the peace. The house was a mix of here and Saint-Hubert.

N
N
Two dreams came back to me (1 during breakfast and 1 after that) plus I remembered a part of the dream I wrote above, when writing the first dream I recalled I forgot the second.

In that dream I also had to wake up very early for a Tennis match (like 2:00 or 3:00) and I thought it could be for more than a day with those times.

In was watching a Tennis match and they went to another so I went on my computer and realised that I had forgotten to find my match on the internet. I was furious when the channel cut my match and then I started freaking out while connecting to the internet and trying to find it, seconds seemed to last minutes.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I only remember the end which was me and my parents eating at the kitchen table and I saw that the waves were big and soon later it became even bigger and mom was scared and suddenly a big wave destroyed our house and we ended up on top of a huge wave very high in the air. The table was still there and after screaming a few things (all of us i think) the wave became even bigger (we were hundreds of feet in the air). I knew we would eventually fall down so I said to hold hands and we did but at first they did not want to, mom because she was scared and she was not really listening and dad because he thought it was a wuss move and did not want to be embarrassed in case someone would see. The wave started to break so we fell, when we were about to go under water I woke up.

A singer who I do not remember his name eventhough he is a big star (he sang at the funeral of Princess Diana)and I am a fan was singing a duet while both singers were playing the piano (i think the other singer was George Michael). At first they were both talking while starting to sing then when the song part started my alarm clock woke me up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a weir store that looked like it should be closed because first almost nobody went there anymore and it also had a weird way of doing things which was you either paid for your things then or had then sent to another place for a pickup. I had a few things that was more than 100$ which I had and more and when I was asked whether I would pay or have it sent somewhere I said the name of a place and then said it was in Rimouski but then I realised it was idiotic so I said that I would pay for it now. Mom and dad was there and dad took my things except for one to put in the car. At the start I only was seeing mom and dad appeared towards the paying time then I did not saw mom again. When it was time to pay I was ashamed for some reason to have more than enough money so I was acting like I had none and then gave them cash which they found weird. A few seconds after being outside I found dad on the ground in pain trying to get up, I went there running then threw my bag on the ground and asked what was wrong and he said his left foot so gave in. I told him to stop moving it and called 911 then told him to just put it flat on the ground. Later after telling the responder what was going on and where we were I told him that I was told to lay the foot on the ground flat which is when he finally stopped moving it.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I do not know if this was it or just part of it but what I remember is wondering what to put on toasts, the choice was just butter or butter and coconut spread and I also had at least one more thing that was butter syrup.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 13 of 83 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.