Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 83 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

I was living in what looked a little bit like the Saint-Hubert house but it was mostly different and had a little vibe of this house. We had a few guests and they were watching television with dad. I got up or was already up but I ended up where they were and opened a door that for a few seconds was barely in front of that television (not even an inch). Dad freaked out, closed the television and told everyone to come in the room where my television was with an attitude that showed that he would take that room soon. I told mom while pointing at that direction if he thinks that he would take my room and my television he is mistaken, I for some reason eventhough I was not scared of him said it softly. He came out by himself with an attitude and I went straight to him and said you old smhuck if you think you will take my television and my room you have another thing coming, I said something else like I am not afraid of you or and you are not the king of the world. He remained quiet with an attitude that he would win. I do not remember if that ended there or if something else happen other than mom stayed there and was quiet and afraid.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I needed to choose between two pajamas for something and I could not then I did but the one I picked was new and unwashed and I needed it like right away or very soon.

I rented a place for a vacation and most of my time was inside and most of that time was spent using sex toys.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me but that one could be from the first dream or it was from another.

That one had to do with bras and like the first I was not in a store but I had to choose from the ones I had.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I was able to save all the teddy bears I lost in a fire. We were living at a friend's or family's or a rental's place while finding a new house. I wanted to pick one per day and finally went for an Elmo that talked and moved. At first I went to hide it when family came by but I did not and brought that Elmo with me everywhere that day from stores to a hairdresser, everywhere.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching a match of Tennis with Rafael Nadal, I was stressed and excited about it. This was happening in the Saint-Hubert house in one of the two living rooms. Towards the end when it was almost over the electricity went off and when it came back it took a while to be able to open the television and get the signal of the satellite back and when that finally happened all I heard is screams and that channel went to commercials. I was freaking out crying and screamed what does that mean is it over and I went to the other channel that showed the match and it was indeed over. I had missed the last point where he won.

Someone was driving and listening to Eminem then others too and then it was me doing that. When I first heard and saw people doing it it made me happy and proud since I am a huge Eminem fan, I think I was walking when that happened. When it was me doing that I was also singing and making gestures to go along the lyrics. Most of the songs were new and I never heard those in real life.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I just remember that it had to do with the Spice Girls or a few or just one of their member.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A war was going on and I was able to keep moving without being killed. I was moving in a forest really fast, sometimes bombs were dropped there but I could get past it. I was not the only one moving from there. At one point I heard a man screaming if someone knew or had a connection with Somalia, I stopped then said that I knew someone from there (had either met him or helped him) I was given something that was put in a paper bag that looked like the McDonald's bags and was told to go back and give to it and he told me. I saw in the dream what happened and it was someone dying that was important somehow but in the dream technically I did not but somehow I knew it was important so I did it, some time during my run (bombs kept exploding around and bullets flying) other people had bags like mine but it had nothing to do with what I was doing. I ended up in place that looked like the Saint-Hubert house, there were many people there and it was a big place. Someone mentioned that now Mastercards did not work anymore and I said how come I just used mine, others were concerned about that too. Then it was said it was because had bought a missile and I had a look of guilt and finally told a woman that it was me and she turned me in and I knew she would so I went upstairs to change but I could not get away. A man that looked like one of the commanders that invaded the United States in the original Red Dawn was there but this is either what I remember or it ended there.

It was like The Leftovers with most of the actors and actresses in it. Something had happened and many people were dead but they had not disappeared they remained there. I was getting most of the sauce from pizza slices and got the cheese back but left the peperoni when something happened and then the people who were dead came back to life and asked others to join which some did and I was sure they would be asked to kill themselves but it did not. A song was playing at some point. This is all I remember but I think this may of been it, the place it happened I think was Australia but I'm sure it was outside Canada and the United States.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that family members were there and the atmosphere was not positive.

I was in the bathroom (not this house or any other house ive lived in - that bathroom was in a basement) and just when I was finishing dad entered and he went straight to the sink and was looking up. I was angry and embarrassed but was acting like everything was fine and I was not finished.

I was supposed to go run errands with my parents. We were living in a house that looked like the Saint-Hubert house but outside it looked like here, both with differences. I was in my bedroom searching for what to wear, I was thinking of that day plus upcoming days, did not want to wear the same things. I finally decided (most if not all of those clothes were from those i had then lost in the fire) but then when I saw dad freaking out and looked out and saw strong winds with high snow piles plus ice everywhere I decided to go change but again I could not decide.

I was in a dance audition (for a tv show i think). There was a big group and we all had to quickly learn a dance then do it at the same time then some of us were eliminated. When it was my turn to be eliminated I was furious because I did not deserved it plus a woman with big breasts went through and she sucked. I screamed that it was not fair and went to her then mocked her with her huge breasts and said it was all because of that she was able to continue. She was laughing but the people picking the ones who continued were not, they knew I was right. Gordon Ramsay was in the group and he tried to calm me then him and a few walked out due to this unfairness.

Page 11 of 83 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.