Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 119 of 145 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Thanks to dad I had to make a quick breakfast with the oven fan on and come here to eat it, of course when I went back upstairs he changed the channel to something that was not dubbed and he made sure I had to go in the bathroom with that fan on to clean my glasses (im betting i will have to hide to take my omega 3 soon).

As for mom she decided after months of talk to paint the house (my bedroom is painted) and of course she is acting like a martyr all the while doing it. She keeps saying she is hurting everywhere and she maybe will die before it is done. If this keeps up I will lose my eyes since I keep rolling them.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
My computer and television are now in the biggest room downstairs. It was going well with just me and mom (except of course when she was acting like a martyr and pushing my buttons and making things that were not difficult difficult) but at the end when only the television was left and my television chair (that had to be left in that room so i took a big chair in her room) she got dad and of course it went downhill from there, he called her names because she could not figure out how to get the chair out then he almost screamed to leave the chair in the room then became furious because she told him to shut up once then told him to wait then he was sighing when she was adding an extra cable then he several times said that I should just go without television or take her then he said seriously that he could go without television (its a miracle i did not explode with laughter at that point).

Anyway it's all done now, I will need to put loud music often when he will be up since this room is right by the stairs so I will hear perfectly everything.

When she will paint where I sleep I will put the tri-fold bed in my entertainment room, that will be better since I won't hear the water pump anymore (it sometimes makes such an awfully loud high pitched sound) and their noise I will only hear it when they will be in the bathroom.

N
N
I miss my entertainment room! I need to almost all the time have music on to try and drown either duding or and dad going crazy cry!

N
N
Montreal is in the west coast tonight so maybe dad will be up until at least 0:30 but what could save me is that he is not a real fan so maybe just maybe it will not be hell until that time today.

N
N
For about an half hour dad was talking on the phone upstairs and mom was spying on him from the stairs while sometimes doing things tom push my buttons and when she did not she spied on what I was doing online and finally this has stopped! I won't complain when I will get my entertainment room tomorrow.

N
N
Wow dad just closed his television and got off his chair shocked!

Speaking of that I won't go back to my entertainment room today or tomorrow, turns out mom has a few last things to do frown.

N
N
A miracle happened earlier, after 14:00 dad closed his television plus when he came back from outside it took him more than a minute to open it again.

And maybe they will go to Ste-Florence earlier than they were supposed to, if not I still have to wait until the end of April to get hours of peace.

Last week they ran errands for a few hours, when I got up the house was peaceful which was so awesome but that awesomeness did not last a long time. Besides that until today dad closing his television during the day maybe happened three or four times and never too long except for yesterday when he went to a restaurant and like two days before when he went to the grocery store.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
No stress today. After church I attended my daughter's church. The young children sang today. then we went to lunch. Tonight I will begin to stress tonight and tomorrow as I have procrastinated putting together a treasurer's report

N
N
They left to run errands when I was sleeping and came back when I was about to start my breakfast, it was not a long time but at least I got that.

Plus dad took about a minute before opening his television which he just closed to go check the mail.

N
N
Mom has given me grief over me still sleeping in the basement and often it was by screaming at me and even insulting me but a few minutes ago she came here asking me if I really wanted my bedroom upstairs and I said yes and she just sat there for several minutes on my television acting like a martyr then when she realised I would not even ask why she left this room crazy!

Page 119 of 145 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.