Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I do not recall if something happened first and if I was there and if so who I was. People (including my brother who like always did not talk) were walking in a forest. I (now i remember i was there and who i was) learned that at one place there was Turtles so I screamed it to the others or at least one person and went there. There were indeed many Turtles in that part of the forest, some were in the water and some were on land, some were adults some teenagers some kids and some babies. They were so cute which is one of the things I said. There were shells there and I told one person that he or she could sell it if completely intact he or she could make some money he or she just had to make sure that the price would be higher than the shipping. That person picked up a Turtle shell then I saw a big and beautifully colored shell in the water who used to be on a Snail. He or she took it and then thought it was indeed a good idea so that person continued walking to find shells to sell on the internet. Then that person had ideas to create things and sell these too, while walking he or she was thinking of these things and how much money it could go for.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

This I do not know if this was it or not. I was with Scott Eastwood and we went to a restaurant. I kept touching him and he loved it, when we were almost at the restaurant I was hugging him from behind. The people there especially the women could not understand how a woman ugly like me was with a man gorgeous like that. Parts of the reason why I was doing that was to make these people jealous, none of these people were people I knew.

All I remember is that cards with numbers on it were or had to be put on top of each others (there were at least 4 all next to each others) and I think these cards were on rocks. A few people at the least were there and I think I was one of them.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and my parents were in a hotel that looked almost abandoned, it was huge and had lots of things all over. I and mom realised (or just me then told mom) that the person in charge there was a psychopath who killed people so we were trying to act normal while getting our things before leaving (do not remember if it was the correct date to leave or we made an excuse to leave early). I realised dad was not there and mom or the psychopath said he went to an appointment about his teeth. The more time advanced the more worried I was and by the end I was having a panic attack over it because I thought he had been killed. This did not ended there but I do not remember the rest (there was not a lot left of that dream).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was shopping with my parents at a place we've never been before. It was really big with lots of stores not being in the shopping mall. We ended up in a place with lots of rebates and when we bought things with additional rebates. I turned around to get something I had seen and went to the cashier who was a man. We started talking about these rebates and he told me he could give me rebates on even things that were not in the stores, I ended up asking him after getting what would cost what what the rebates would be to spend one year in Dallas with season tickets of the Stars and he told me I then asked shocked if that included a place to live and everything else and he said yes. I then asked well what about if I would take a private jet instead of going there by train and that too I could afford. I took it but for the second upcoming season, it turned out I got it for the upcoming season which did not made me happy (it was very cheap - at least half of what it would cost if not less), I cannot remember the reason why I did not want to go there that season.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Will Smith was his character from I Am Legend and he was alone on Earth but without a Dog. He met either a robot or a human, if he was a human he was like a robot thanks to being alone and scared all that time. He slowly gained his trust then friendship then thought well at it they should have sex eventhough he was not gay. The robot or human accepted and Will gave him oral and a handjob to get him excited and to also see if he would love it, both happened. That robot or man had a big [censored] and he was concerned about it but Will said it will be better this way.

I was shopping with mom. We ended up in a mall where shops had problems staying alive. I picked a jewelry store and tried to find at least one thing to buy. I saw jewelry of my month and after a long time I went for the earrings and I told them that I probably will be back for the rest later (meaning the necklace and bracelet that matched the earrings). Then we came back home in time for two shows I wanted to watch but for some reason I decided to just watch the first part of one then wait until the western time to watch the rest, it was a show with Gordon Ramsay and I had done the same thing with the previous episode. Mom did not liked that and I told her to be patient or something along those lines. Gordon looked strange in the face, like he was way older and plus he had gained weight and had a really fat tummy but he did not seemed to be ashamed of all this.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

My brother was in it and like usual he did not say nothing. I and him were helping animals get adopted and we helped a Dalmatian who was a puppy but close to adulthood get adopted. The person who adopted her was not looking for a pet but he fell in love with her. We demonstrated how loving she was and how well she listened (the only things to do to get her back was say her name or make a noise and she would come back). The man had a fence but with lots of holes so he said he would get it fixed but I told him that if he'd have it destroyed then have a wall of bricks it would cost less and after calculating he realised I was right and he decided to do that. In the meantime the Dog was looking everywhere in the house and out and was happy. Then he decided to change the floors to carpets so we looked at that. Maybe that person was a woman, I'm not too sure and maybe my parents or one of them were in the background or maybe it was other people or one other person but at least at one part there was someone else in the background.

I was in a movie directed by Angelina Jolie. We were in Africa filming it, it was a true story. One makeup artist hated that movie and I grabbed one of her brushes and I faced her showing it to her then said that if she did not stop I would shove it up her [censored]. An actor was there (looked like Tom Hardy) and he was angry at me because he liked that woman and I told him to not try anything because I was not afraid of men. The filming started again, it was a long scene and we would of finished it, after explaining what needed to be done (an actor had to lay near something and after with the effects it would be a grenade exploding) someone (Tom Hardy i think - yes it was him) complained it did not made sense and Angelina or someone else explained that this is what happened in real life then Tom laughed and mentioned a few things happening in the movie that were not true and every of those things were proven to him. Then I was somewhere else with wild animals and I had a Tiger with me and the makeup artist was saying that I would be mauled soon enough and she would enjoy it and I said that it would not happen because that Tiger was like a sweet Cat (i cannot recall what was going on there but a few people had a wild animal and there were fences all around us and in other places too).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that there were a few channels on YouTube that I wanted to stop going to and I decided to go to all one day and with each upcoming days one less until none remained.

All I remember is that someone was insulted by being said that he looked like Eminem and I was angry and told that person how that was an insult (that could of been part of the first or last dream).

I went in the water (it looked very different from here) eventhough it was very cold but I did not looked to be affected by that cold. At least one person saw me and then I changed (did not see myself change - 1 time i was dressed normally then i had a wet suit on) and when I was changed into that wet suit instead of just standing in that water and walking around I was swimming and diving. When I came out there were many people in my house and they were planning something (either renovations or moving or something else) and at one part I took part in that planning. At one other part too there was a Dog and I think it was at the start.

Page 5 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.