Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 130 of 194 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the poutine leftovers and two slices of the beef roast and some of the salad leftovers, a piece of the cake, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers, some of the pasta leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the salad leftovers and two slices of the roast, the rest of the cake, lightly salted Lay's chips (saw that about the salt but also thought there was vinegar which is not the case) with added salt, some of the pasta leftovers with two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
I forgot to mention that before eating the rest of the cake I ate food made by mom (white potatoes + beef + sauce).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of the roast with onion salt and the rest of the salad leftovers, a piece of a chocolate fudge cake bought at Walmart (there was a big piece of chocolate on top that i put in the compost bin), white rice with tomato juice (did not eat all that), Lay's lightly salted chips with salt, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter with some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of the beef roast and the rest of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the meat grease and butter, five Cella's cherry covered with milk chocolate, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, spaghetti with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), brussel sprouts (either Selection or Compliments) with butter and two slices of the beef roast (dad took the rest), brownies made by mom, macaroni with one green onion and two white mushrooms pan fried in butter and olive oil all with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a part of a cauliflower and one white potato and beef from two different roasts all boiled (vegs eaten with butter), one white mushroom and one green onion pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, Lay's lightly salted wavy chips (added salt), Selection beef macaroni (did not eat all that), six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), another part of the cauliflower with brussel sprouts (still cannot remember if its Compliments or Selection) all with butter and a Tomasso lasagna, potato candy made by mom, one white mushroom and one green onion pan fried in olive oil and bows and tomato paste, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter) ground beef and another part of the cauliflower and brussel sprouts either Compliments or Selection all boiled (vegs eaten with butter - did not eat all the meat), more of the potato candies made by mom, one slice of bacon and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, macaroni and tomato paste and onion salt (did not eat all that).

N
N
There were also white potatoes with the meat and vegetables.

Page 130 of 194 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.