Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 129 of 194 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruits punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, three slices of the beef roast with onion salt and some of the salad leftovers, ten Rolo chocolates, Selection fettucine alfredo (tried to get rid of the big pieces of pepper - did not eat all that - put the rest in the fridge), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three day old white bread (no crusts - butter), pie dough made by mom, some of the salad leftovers and four slices of the beef roast with onion salt, white potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with the fettuccine leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the salad with three slices of the beef roast (that was it - this is a good idea to take big slices of meat then put it in the freezer), some more of the pie dough, some of the Dainty chicken rice leftovers that I added butter a few times before during and after the cooking (did that yesterday which i forgot to mention) and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease of the meat and butter, ten Rolo chocolates, some of the rice with four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and butter syrup), some of a salad made by mom (iceberg lettuce + green onions + 15% cream) and five St-Hubert animal shaped chicken nuggets with Cordon Bleu barbecue sauce, the rest of the pie dough, some of the rice leftovers with butter and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, the rest of the Aero, some of the rice leftovers with butter and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and butter syrup), some of the salad leftovers with six St-Hubert animal shaped chicken nuggets with Cordon Bleu barbecue sauce, a slice of sugar pie (did not eat the end of the crust and mostly ate just the filing), the rest of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all the potatoes).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + green onions + white rice + soya sauce) and some of the salad leftovers, five Cella's milk chocolate covered cherries (did not eat the cherries), spaghetti with onion salt and tomato paste (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad made by mom (she made it after i made my fried rice - the other salad there was barely any left so i put it in the compost bin - iceberg lettuce + green onions + 15% cream), butter rum Life Savers, food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (all dressed pizza [without the end of the crust and peperoni and green peppers] + part of a extra sauce and cheese poutine), white rice with tomato paste and onion salt, Lay's salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, some of the pizza leftovers (without the end of the crust & peperoni & green pepper] and some of the salad leftovers, a piece of a valentine cake bought at Walmart (a few tiny sprinkles of colored balls were on top and i took it all off), some of the poutine leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, white rice with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt all with tomato paste.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I did not eat all the rice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, the rest of the pizza leftovers (without the peperoni and green peppers and end of crust) and some of the salad leftovers, another piece of the cake, some of the poutine leftovers, pieces of green onions (mom cut these a few days ago) and white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and butter with Knorr creamy chicken fusilli.

Page 129 of 194 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.