Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 126 of 194 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), dough of molasses cookies made by mom, two slices of the filet mignon roast with the rest of the salad, some of the cookies, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, country mushroom Knorr rice with butter (a little before it boiled - more when it was cooking - way more after it was cooked).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the cookies made by mom, two white potatoes boiled and six St-Hubert animal shaped chicken nuggets all with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, the rest of the cookies, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the rice leftovers with butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a Tomasso lasagna, some of mom's cookies (those were supposed to be dads but he stopped eating them), two white mushrooms and pieces of green onions pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg, a Ludo peperoni pizza (took off the end of the crust and peperoni), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, white rice with tomato paste, the rest of the Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), brussel sprouts with butter and three slices of the filet mignon roast, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, three color penne with tomato paste (did not eat all that), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Nantes carrot, a Tomasso lasagna, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, white rice with tomato paste and onion salt, a part of an Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and one and a half slice of bacon, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then with an egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), food from Le Normandin (fries [with ketchup and onion salt - the rest of these were put in the fridge] and a mustard cheeseburger), Coaticook butterschotch ice cream, white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt with Kraft Dinner extra cheesy pasta, another part of the Aero, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one slice of bacon and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the macaroni leftovers, the fries leftovers with St-Hubert barbecue sauce (did not eat all that), another part of the Aero, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, slices from a beef roast (they did the same with that 1 they did with the filet mignon roast) with onion salt and sauce, half of a big peperoni Ludo pizza (without the end of the crust and peperoni), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Coke and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and maple caramel ~ by the way 2 days ago the second toast had that mc i just realised i forgot to write it), part of a leftover pizza slice (again without the peperoni and end of curst - took it all off after it came out the oven), food from McDonald's (mcnugget trio with bbq sauce - good thing we have a few of their sauces in our house because they forgot to add mine), glazed donuts from Walmart (1 in all and 1 bite from another - i do not know what they did to those if its accident or the new recipe but it was disgusting almost and did not taste at all what these are supposed to taste), the rest of the slice, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

Page 126 of 194 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.